Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Its true, I believe the only way to really rock these IS to lace awap.

25aklcg.png

Really looks nice on foot, rock mine last week and the fit I say is better than my WC 3 2011.also minimal creasing. Thinking to swap also the laces.
man, i was hatin

now im salivatin

I haven't seen any photos of this shoe after it's been customized...
Anybody see anything good? :nerd:

Last edited:
I just ordered a pair from FNL I was on the fence about these 3s at first but then I saw a couple of people wear them on feet. And the purple isn't to bad with the bright crimson. The shoe is definitely loud but it grew on me. A lot of people will regret not coping these in a year or two from now just watch.

I think this color way is very underrated. Took some on feet pics for me to cop but who can turn these down for 138? (Military discount)

Why is Jordan doing this. I swear we should boycott releases like this

Releases like what? Retro+ colorways? So they should stop making dorenbechers, Olympic 6s, laney 5s, space jams, ect? No. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it needs to be boycotted. These types of releases are nice. If I want a pair I can scoop one up in a few days, or even in a month or two and still get my size.

I'm sorry every single jordan brand release doesn't sell out in 30 seconds world wide like you want it to.

Back
Top Bottom