Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
please tell me how you got for 60 off there? i want a second pair if i can get lower than retail DS even better :smokin

I think it was a glitch in their system, cause I used the code SOLEHVEN, which was only supposed to be 20% off. I didn't think they'd actually send them but I got them 3 days later. Pretty sure they've fixed the glitch cause I tried again after I got em, and the total was around 140. They still got an 11.5, 12.5 and a 13 for that tho.

I think it was a glitch in their system, cause I used the code SOLEHVEN, which was only supposed to be 20% off. I didn't think they'd actually send them but I got them 3 days later. Pretty sure they've fixed the glitch cause I tried again after I got em, and the total was around 140. They still got an 11.5, 12.5 and a 13 for that tho.

Nice, I'd cop for 60, they'd make some good beaters. If I can find a pair for around 100 I'll cop, I know I know, good luck :lol:

These are going to give my black cements a well needed rest. I love a black based 3, it goes with almost everything. The purple is barely noticable, and the crimson is a nice accent color. I love 3s, so it was hard to pass on.

Last edited:
These are going to give my black cements a well needed rest. I love a black based 3, it goes with almost everything. The purple is barely noticable, and the crimson is a nice accent color. I love 3s, so it was hard.

I felt the same way. I was originally going to send these out to dejesus customs and have him do something crazy but they grew on me. I may even wear them tomorrow!

I really like this shoe too, the purple really does not stand out in real life like it does in the pictures.

Plus I dont know if its the same for you guys but these shoes are REALLY holding up well for me, the leather has barely creased at all for me they look brand new and ive worn them about 10 times now.

really love these , just wish I didnt have to pay 168 for them when you can get them for almost 110 lol

tempted, they don't look bad when other people wear them

Pull the trigger, Magic... Everyone needs one minimally LOUD shoe in the rotation 8) Plus it's a III -- No Brainer, player. Even if it IS a Retro+.
Additionally, for this being the best selling shoe (above all brands/styles) in the month of February, I personally haven't seen ONE person wearing these out in public. I've only had mine on once, but I imagine I'll bring them out in summer. I ended up buying 2 pair on RD because I got a steal on them, thanks to a loyal store manager.

I really like this shoe too, the purple really does not stand out in real life like it does in the pictures.

Plus I dont know if its the same for you guys but these shoes are REALLY holding up well for me, the leather has barely creased at all for me they look brand new and ive worn them about 10 times now.
Yeah same here I wear mine a ton 10-15 times since RD and basically no creases which is rare for a retro 3. 

same, have worn mine a few times even in Vegas for 3 days walking around, lil clean up and they still Look DS

I gave in

In comparison to the Charcoal 7s, the purple is toned down in person.

sy2jrd.png

Obviously with this shoe, you can't please everyone.

To each his own, but for me this was a must.

*kanye shrug*

Went back looking at pics thinking should or shouldn't I.

Saw this one by FDH and it tilted me over the edge. Plus III's are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom