Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
You know the shoe games bad when they still have these on footlocker fsr and we got people tryin to swindle them for 250 on Instagram pages ...

Exactly!!
Copped a 2nd pair of the V's and one for my brother the other day. they're clean and almost produced perfect. They're still sitting at a lot of brick and mortars. Dudes buy for hype these days, its ridiculous. But oh well, that just means easier pick ups for me! 
happy.gif

Agree. Plus it didn't hurt I'm sure people spent a lot of money last weekend to help justify not buying these. I picked these up because 3s are my favorite shoe of all time and used some FNL rewards and Paypal credits. This will be a good shoe for rainy days in Portland.

Agree. Plus it didn't hurt I'm sure people spent a lot of money last weekend to help justify not buying these. I picked these up because 3s are my favorite shoe of all time and used some FNL rewards and Paypal credits. This will be a good shoe for rainy days in Portland.
I'd love to see some night shots of these on a rainy day, the contrast would be amazing if done right.

Its got to the point that unless its really tough to cop and they sell out people almost think the shoes trash. Crazy. If you like it get it who cares how easy it is or that they sit for days. Fire Red 5s are a perfect example. A general release of an OG colourway done pretty well (relatively speaking) that is still widely available a month later here in UK but dudes are like no bro there sitting I'm gunning got the grapes. The easier it is to cop the more time I have with my fam at the weekend and don't spend the whole night refreshing bloody websites.

For the record I did cop these as 3s are in my top 5 kicks of all time and black and red is a great combo which with the purples IMHO me gives them a point of difference.
Any shoe with purple is a no go for me including the grapes. The 3's are my favorite jordans too but these are just ok. You guys will probably barely wear them. I don't cop a shoe unless I love it, it just can't be ok.

These might be like the photo blue IX's

A good colorway but mass produced and could be a top seller but if they never "sell out" then people will say these are trash

Photoblue IX's still top 3 selling online shoe btw.

i never understood why ppl worried about a shoe selling out, the outcome of a release sitting or selling have no effect on most ppl lives

but they seem to make it a point that if it doesnt sell, life will end for them as they know it.. Get a grip
mean.gif

Matter of fact if they are still 'rotting on shelves' as some like to say i will pick up another pair on friday
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i never understood why ppl worried about a shoe selling out, the outcome of a release sitting or selling have no effect on most ppl lives

but they seem to make it a point that if it doesnt sell, life will end for them as they know it.. Get a grip
mean.gif
that only affects the resellers. they buy all this stock and can't do anything but sit on em........ or try to return em 
laugh.gif

woke up thank god these didn't sell. my little cousin gonna be happy for his birthday. personally don't like this colorway, would prefer to put some charcoals or raptors

Any shoe with purple is a no go for me including the grapes. The 3's are my favorite jordans too but these are just ok. You guys will probably barely wear them. I don't cop a shoe unless I love it, it just can't be ok.

im the same with purple which is why at first, i passed. but then someone posted a pic of them with the crimson laces and i was sold.

jumped through a few hoops but was able to order my pair on FL this morn. they'll arrive, i'll smell 'em, stuff 'em, and in the room they will go til i find a good fit for them........

might be a week or it might be years but i will def rock these at some point. :tongue: :wink: :D

And that's what I don't understand these the same Colorway as Raptors!! Wait ..... Who didn't know that and dissed the color scheme..

well...

I don't like Jordan 3's at all, but this colorway made them even worse. The store I went to have atleast 30 pair just sitting there this morning. I agree with the Fire red 5 statement though, that's a nice clean "non-gay" colorway of a decent shoe. Not a big fan of 5's, but they are clean. I think people will regret not getting them in a few months, but it's so many shoes coming out that people seem to want that it doesn't matter. As far as I'm concerned, I wish they would have been hot so I could sell the crap out of them. All these shoes I feel are ugly, I want people wo fiend for them, so I keep selling them and getting more and more pairs of the few Jordans I like.

But good for everyone who actually wants these, you don't have to pay marked up prices, as if the msrp wasn't bad enough.

copped for 140.00 fnl happy dont care if they sit.... these n jokers are nice... good too have some colors in ya waredrobe not just white black red like every other shoe

Back
Top Bottom