Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
im trying my hardest , but i just cant get past the purple . drop that out and this colorway is fire

Shipping confirmation from SH. They'll be here on Wednesday 
nthat.gif

Eastbay,

The GS sizes aren't showing up on the site anymore, but according to the rep, they are still in-stock.

You used an overseas site for these?
Yea, I overslept on the royals and a couple of other Saturdays, so I wanted to get these out of the way. I ordered them Friday night from SH. I also wanted to open up my time to go for the Corks but i ended up oversleeping AGAIN 
laugh.gif

It worked out honestly, total cost was about the same as NDC + Next Day Delivery.
Wait, WHAT?!! I ordered from ndc and havent received shipping conformation I think the estimated time was March 8th 
eyes.gif
I went with SH for these. They only offered one delivery option which apparently was super hella fast via FedEx 
grin.gif

i live in cleveland where almost every jordan retro sells out instantly... these are chillin in every shoe store right next to the photo blue 9s

i live in cleveland where almost every jordan retro sells out instantly... these are chillin in every shoe store right next to the photo blue 9s

I was at the mall on lunch and Champps, FL and FNL all had them

I personally think they look pretty good

Was at the Knicks/Sixers game last night and a dude in my row was actually wearing these. Looked good in person, but I still prefer my Jokers over them. Yeah I'm biased, sue me.

I first like them till I watch them in person at the mall  the purple in the elephant print makes them look ugly 

NDC been slacking on the shipping confirmation emails.  I have yet to get one yet.  but i'm sure these will be here by Thursday.   Order on saturday, usually comes by Thursday the next week  (standard shipping method)

NDC been slacking on the shipping confirmation emails.  I have yet to get one yet.  but i'm sure these will be here by Thursday.   Order on saturday, usually comes by Thursday the next week  (standard shipping method)
Yeah idk whats up with them lately since the new year their whole order process has been on the downhill. Although the restock they did last week I got shipping confirmation the next day. Who knows but yeah you should have them by Thursday.

I do hate how UPS wont just take the box and deliver it early if they already have it in the area ready to go. I had a box sit in Kansas for 2 days because it was ahead of schedule. I was all happy thinking im getting it early .. Nah they let the ***** sit there so it could arrive by the date stated

I think nike tried to way over hype the "Crimsons" (like on EB, FL, FNL, ect... where it says we anticipate these will sell out immediatly blah blah) because they knew everyone wanted the corks but obviously NOBODY got um and Nike knew people still needed their shoe fix. Honestly I wasnted blown away by the crimsons or jokers (jokers > crimsons). The 3's are one of the most modest styles in the Jordan line and I think people are just getting used to way crazier shoes these days especially after All Star Weekend.

These "color purple" J's are almost completely sold out on FNL. Only a size 11 is up.

shoes are def getting crazier overall, a lot more color - i.e. the area 72 collection. I remember when the "crazy" shoe was the Pippen all red Air Maestro that he wore for an all star game. (loved those, was rockin heavy in 7th grade)

I feel like these approach craziness but never get there. the black base helps to tone them down. Kind of like a safer crazy. these pushed the boundaries of what I would usually rock, but im happy i got them. Dont know if i would have bought these 10 years ago, but the craziness of shoes have weakened me to the point where I actually like some odd colors here and there.

It's pretty funny how everyone hated the jokers when they surfaced and said the crimsons weren't that bad. But then it turns out that the jokers are more limited so suddenly they're so much better than the crimsons. I disagree. Crimsons > Jokers.

Crimsons are way better

The Jokers are ugly as hell

The problem is people no longer buy what they like

Last edited:
Jokers = limited , worn by Lil Wayne and a few other celebs, thus giving it a "stamp of approval"

not hating at all, as i was feeling the jokers too. had they sat like these, i probably would have copped.

Back
Top Bottom