Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Mine came in today from NDC. Look good! Here's a pic I took with and without flash.

if you like these, keep an eye out, they should be going on sale everywhere shortly. I have about 15 stores within 5 miles of me that have 90% of their stock left. Not a great release for JB imo, but to those who like them this could turn into a nice score.

if you like these, keep an eye out, they should be going on sale everywhere shortly. I have about 15 stores within 5 miles of me that have 90% of their stock left. Not a great release for JB imo, but to those who like them this could turn into a nice score.
Yep.  These are readily available where I am as well.  I tried them on and couldn't get past the crimson.  They were just too bright for me.  I will grab a pair for my daughters though.  
roll.gif

I saw these in person, I liked them alot. Then I see Future's pic and on the previous page, now they are a must have for me.

But I will wait for a price drop since these will be around for a while.

Was gonna get them. Found out it had purple...Should have been all black :x.Now I kinda like them after watching youtube reviews. Just because its sitting I doubt mall stores are gonna put them on sale this quick. If they drop to $140 at finishline i will cop in a heartbeat with my $20 off tho.

just got mine in the mail from NDC.  the crimson is A LOT brighter than i thought.  the purple is not an issue to me.  I love the hits of 3M around the shoe.   eh,  it's decent.  something to add to the 3 collection.  prob use these as beaters to be honest

got mine today , so nice cant wait to break necks tomorrow haha

that red is just too nice

Last edited:
Just got my pair, if u didnt get these your missing out these are fresh. All the negative talk about the color is a bunch of b.s they more like bred 3s. most def gettin another pair

Just got my pair, if u didnt get these your missing out these are fresh. All the negative talk about the color is a bunch of b.s they more like bred 3s. most def gettin another pair
On feet they look good. I changed the laces in to the crimson ones.

Back
Top Bottom