Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

They sure know timing when it comes to suckering people into a consolation prize lmao.

If i played golf i wud probably hop on it right now

Heads need to keep their expectations down with the DRAW.. if you win it's a huge come up. That's all

I had a client at 10...hoped they would be late but they were early

it's my client but it was set up for someone else to take him because I was expecting to be off work by now but my wife hasn't gone into labor yet

tried login online and couldn't...tried to make a new account and couldn't

CF4R7M2XIAE27kw.png:large

lol you can get anything you want.
I've got a healthy february list...didnt see myself going in on this model originally
----remaining----
Magic Stick AF1 (12)
Kith Black Lebron 15 perf (13)
BC3 x 2 (13)
4D FC black (12)
Epic React Black (13)
Vapor Street Flyknit (13)
-----acquired-----
Gold Toe AJ1 (13)
PG2 x Playstation (12.5)
CLOT AF1 (13)
Alt Galaxy Foams (13)
JTH WC3 (13)
Free Throw LINE WC3 (13)
Gundam 98 (13)
AM 93 (13)
CDG 180 (13)
AM 180 (13)
Sunset VM Plus (13)
Epic React (13)

and that's just planned right now, there's always some impulse buys.

Well, wife just texted me that she entered for my son, 10.5, and won.

Somehow my wife hit. Happy valentines day
Looks like it’s time I get married lol
so update- had my old lady enter too, she got an L... and a W- so that's 4 W copped 4 times for these seriously UGLY and stupid ugly joints. and you folks on suicide watch???? Put all 4 on StockX like nOW- nike cant ship these brix fast enuff...

the leather is white butter like a baby lambs butt and the clear sole and all the writing on the shoe (i never read that stuff tho) makes this a special joint. Happy to be part of the "W club" we eatin fam we eatin what JB cookin for us, straight FIRE these are sweet. Can't wait to wear em at some of our meet ups.
Tf kinda stupidity is this
That is correct, don’t forget to convert your funds using PayPal to save $10.
You think we need to notify the bank before the purchase so it doesn’t get declined.

Back
Top Bottom