Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

hate to answer a salty loser like you who cries when they have a temp charge on ApplePay- you trippin this your first time w a cc cuz you just got credit after goin to da chex cashin store? it's a freaking temp charge it goes away fool. You like the suicide squad on these joints you have to relax top being a fool it is NOTHING. "on your mind all day" Get a LIFE temp charge salty fool!!!!

Go away

Can’t wait until this thread dies down. And we can all move on to the next big cop of the year.

Anyone who’s picked up from FTL or FA know if they’re letting people pick up now? Or are they waiting til 3:51?

tumblr_oqbpy858lc1vxy2a1o1_500.gif

Trollololololol chop time

Never hit on snkrs draw before. I entered for the white cement 3 and logged out. Got the ‘Got Em’ email for a sz 10 and log back in, then i see the ‘Got Em’ message in App. But nothing on the ‘Purchased’ section or any order confirmation email yet. Am i good or nah?

Never hit on snkrs draw before. I entered for the white cement 3 and logged out. Got the ‘Got Em’ email for a sz 10 and log back in, then i see the ‘Got Em’ message in App. But nothing on the ‘Purchased’ section or any order confirmation email yet. Am i good or nah?
Nah, you're good.

serious question for those that hit on everything...

do yous consider yourself lucky or you just think its the norm?

Looks like it’s time I get married lol

Tf kinda stupidity is this

You think we need to notify the bank before the purchase so it doesn’t get declined.

I didn’t & it went just fine. I have BoA. They know I use my debit card a lot lol

Check to see if you’ve been charge

serious question for those that hit on everything...

do yous consider yourself lucky or you just think its the norm?

Definitely luck! Hit on Gold Toe 1’s on raffle, FTL 3’s on raffle, & OVO 8’s on Raffle. My only for sure thing I had was the BC 3’s on lock.

I figured you were reselling some to pay for whatever you really enjoyed, because thats a big list.
But if you enjoy all of those shoes then thats cool!

PO
Yeah. I’m a 4-5 pair a week kinda guy. Keep em all. Although part of me wants to downsize and get a pair of 2016 mags.

Back
Top Bottom