Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

these aint icy...

DWX9Z35VQAA22K5.jpg

Could it the Jordan 3 NRG that Timberlake was wearing? We did not see the lateral side of the shoe to see if it had the 3M Nike Swoosh.

I'd rather have neither :lol:

Just put them up FCFS and if they sell out in 3 seconds so be it. Let the quick triggers eat >D

I'd rather have neither :lol:

Just put them up FCFS and if they sell out in 3 seconds so be it. Let the quick triggers eat >D
Quick triggers are the bots tho. but so are draws but at least with Draws normal consumers MIGHT get lucky.

I feel like what they should do is just reserve random people pairs through Nike+, just like with early reservations that they do with other shoes. But only give people like at the most 30 minuets to buy, if they don’t then it sends a reserve to someone else and so on. Also when, you get one reservation, the next time they do it you have lower odds of getting picked. That way eventually everyone can win and it ain’t always the same mf’s posting “got em” lol. Either that or fcfs.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS TO GRAB A PAIR OF KICKS HAS NOW BECOME REDICULOUS... I AM ALMOST READY TO CALL IT A DAY AND STOP BUYING JORDANS. NOTHING WORSE THEN HAVING THE MONEY AND YOU STILL CANT GET WHAT YOU WANT UNLESS YOU SPEND DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ON THE SAME SHOE THAT IS 160 DOLLARS

No matter what avenue retailers take to sell the shoes, there will always be people who are against it. That's just the way it is.

No matter what avenue retailers take to sell the shoes, there will always be people who are against it. That's just the way it is.

my issue with END and all the other dreadful UK stores is the fact they open limited releases, like these, up to overseas spammers with 100s of accounts whereas i tried to buy the Galaxy Foams off Footlocker USA and funnily enough it had an overseas buyer/shipping restriction. they’re not the only ones either. seems to be the set pattern...

Back
Top Bottom