Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Not trying to be a Debby downer but the back elephant print cut on these looks off. Left is darker print and larger cut than right shoe. Idk if I wanna keep or sell since I have the bc3 coming in.

CD2886CD-3F03-4BCE-A661-802C5004AF6E.jpeg
Damn u can see that

Serious question. We all know Tinker saved Nikes behind with his design and presentation of the 3 to MJ. We also know it kept him from leaving Nike. But does anyone really know exactly what colorway MJ saw first?

I can't remember if I read this in a Jordan book I own or if Im making it up lol but I believe it was the WC IIIs first especially since most of the first shoes that he wore were always based in White and Red which was the norm back then. Before these it was Chicago I's and White/red II's.

I can't remember if I read this in a Jordan book I own or if Im making it up lol but I believe it was the WC IIIs first especially since most of the first shoes that he wore were always based in White and Red which was the norm back then. Before these it was Chicago I's and White/red II's.
The book Driven from Within has Tink telling the story. But wasn't sure if the colorway was specified. Makes sense though.

Not trying to be a Debby downer but the back elephant print cut on these looks off. Left is darker print and larger cut than right shoe. Idk if I wanna keep or sell since I have the bc3 coming in.

CD2886CD-3F03-4BCE-A661-802C5004AF6E.jpeg

I had the same issue with mine but it’s not a deal breaker for me, since the elephant print has never been perfect or consistent over the years.

2062d1j.jpg

2nbujjl.jpg

BC3’s....

2iqbfrq.jpg

My EP is fine on my FTL III's.. shape a little different from left to right on the toe box but it looks great to me. I don't get too crazy about that stuff though. Im just happy to own them.

I don’t post here a lot so I’m sorry if there’s a separate thread for this but I’d like to trade a pair of BC3s size 10 + at least $100 for a pair of the Free Throw Line/White Cement 3s size 10. Anyone interested? I bought 2 pairs, 1 from Stock X early and 1 from Foot Locker (size 10.5) I’m selling the pair from Stock X. It still has the Stock X tag. It also has a Nike card that has what’s appears to be Japanese writing on it with care instructions for shoes and clothes. I’ve never seen anything like the card but I have no doubt they’re authentic. I could also take a 10.5 but I figured it would be easier just to trade a 10 for a 10. Nothing is wrong with the Stock X pair, I just slightly prefer the 10.5 to the 10.

I don’t post here a lot so I’m sorry if there’s a separate thread for this but I’d like to trade a pair of BC3s size 10 + at least $100 for a pair of the Free Throw Line/White Cement 3s size 10. Anyone interested? I bought 2 pairs, 1 from Stock X early and 1 from Foot Locker (size 10.5) I’m selling the pair from Stock X. It still has the Stock X tag. It also has a Nike card that has what’s appears to be Japanese writing on it with care instructions for shoes and clothes. I’ve never seen anything like the card but I have no doubt they’re authentic. I could also take a 10.5 but I figured it would be easier just to trade a 10 for a 10. Nothing is wrong with the Stock X pair, I just slightly prefer the 10.5 to the 10.
you'd probably have to add at least $200

you'd probably have to add at least $200
I preordered a pair of Yeezy 500 Blush Size 10.5 that ship in April. I would trade those straight up for a pair of FTL3s but I doubt anyone would want to wait to get their shoes. I thought about saying I’d trade BC3s size 10 and Yeezy 500 size 10.5 for FTL3s Size 10 or 10.5. I’d do BC3 + $150 if anyone is interested for a pair of FTL3s 10 or 10.5

I preordered a pair of Yeezy 500 Blush Size 10.5 that ship in April. I would trade those straight up for a pair of FTL3s but I doubt anyone would want to wait to get their shoes. I thought about saying I’d trade BC3s size 10 and Yeezy 500 size 10.5 for FTL3s Size 10 or 10.5. I’d do BC3 + $150 if anyone is interested for a pair of FTL3s 10 or 10.5
just buy FTL 3s now and then sell blush 500s when they come in. pretty sure they'll cover the cost of the FTL

just buy FTL 3s now and then sell blush 500s when they come in. pretty sure they'll cover the cost of the FTL
You’re probably right. I’m just trying to avoid putting out any more money but in the long run I’ll come out ahead. I have no idea why. The 500s are the ugliest..er I mean COOLEST shoes! Buy them please!

So there goes my pair...
Whew, I also bought a 10.5 off of StockX and they received today, as soon as I saw your post I went straight to StockX with my fingers crossed, luckily for me they passed authentication. Sorry yours did not Bro, it sucks. Wonder what the issue was?

Also did anybody's pre-order from LMTD Supply ship today like they said they would on Friday?

Crazy how Campless went from data analysts to consignment as StockX and just took over.

Looking forward to my FTL touching down here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom