Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

A lot are already selling around $500. These are also 30th anniversary shoes of Jordan dunking from the free throw line. They're also white cement 3's. Absolutely epic release that is sure to appreciate. Being NRG helps it as well. @ me in a year and let me know where prices are :smile:

Real WCs later this year...:wink:

The pattern is getting pretty predictable.

1. Small release (prior to the announced date) - price skyrockets (peak), the gotta have it at any cost buyers get their rent stolen

2. Down time to bigger release - prices go down before scheduled date...resellers panic (potential lowest price), peace of mind buyers justify not having to worry about the release.

3. Release hits - market flooded with pairs but prices start to go up as demand and salt levels rise. Enter the **** it buyer, not taking the L

4. Short window after release - most hungry buyers already purchased at highest price and market starts to bottom out below the previous lowest price.

5. Long term window after release - supply goes down and prices steadily rise over time, not to peak levels but substantially higher than step 3.

The question is who are you gonna be if you miss out and can you recognize where the market is.

Not trying to be a Debby downer but the back elephant print cut on these looks off. Left is darker print and larger cut than right shoe. Idk if I wanna keep or sell since I have the bc3 coming in.

CD2886CD-3F03-4BCE-A661-802C5004AF6E.jpeg

I dont consider it a debbie downer, its what you prefer. Id buy another pair and try to match the heights better. The height difference drives me crazy. The mismatched print doesnt really bother me, but if the height underneath is high or noticeably mismatched(1 high 1 low), I’ll do my best to mix and match if possible, otherwise, I’ll just get rid of them. Its probably ridiculous, but its what I like :lol:. Im still waiting on my pair, and am hoping for the best. All my BC 3s from FTA and FTL were 1 high 1 low and I was fortunate to be able to go to finishline and mix and match and buy a couple of pairs to my liking.

Last edited:
Ya and this shoe is named after a dunk done in a DUNK CONTEST. And it was MJ bday weekend. Don't you think that's a little more relevant than a ***** from *NSYNC just wearing em during a halftime show.
I call them whit:cement 3s. I don’t know nor care what you “let’s make nicknames” generation “name them after”.

Well Ive come to grips that Im not gonna have these on my feet. Never paid resale prices, never will. Congrats to all that are going to rock these. If you bought to resell, suck it.

Well Ive come to grips that Im not gonna have these on my feet. Never paid resale prices, never will. Congrats to all that are going to rock these. If you bought to resell, suck it.

I can respect that. The way I see it, I have a few extra pairs of 350s I'll never wear whereas these I'll definitely wear. Using those to subsidize these would essentially mean I paid somewhere between $0 to retail for these.

Nobody made the nickname, that's the name and concept of the shoe. White cement 3's don't have a clear sole or stripe on the bottom... talking bout a younger generation when your name "instagram" lol tf

Were there really 2k pairs?? That's wild.
Don't know who started this rumor but I think there were many more than 2k pairs, these also released in boutiques all over EU and Asia, not to forget twice on NDC EU with the 'shoe scratch' drop... 2K is Yeezy Red October numbers...

Nobody made the nickname, that's the name and concept of the shoe. White cement 3's don't have a clear sole or stripe on the bottom... talking bout a younger generation when your name "instagram" lol tf
when I was talking instagram you ain’t want your picture snapped.

Your name is checks McGee. I bet you that ain’t even your name nickname. Iran just the name and concept of your SN

Don't know who started this rumor but I think there were many more than 2k pairs, these also released in boutiques all over EU and Asia, not to forget twice on NDC EU with the 'shoe scratch' drop... 2K is Yeezy Red October numbers...

Weren’t all Air Yeezys produced in the # of pairs for each respective release year (I.e. AY1s were 2009 pairs per cw, SR/PP AY2 were 2012 pairs, etc.)?

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong these aren’t a GR but c’mon guys “2,000 pairs” really? I would be surprised if someone actually believed that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom