Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

3's catapulted the Jordan brand to unprecedented heights. the EP, Nike Air and air unit will always have a special place in my heart. tinker nailed that combo with perfection 8)
That’s the shoe that made Air Jordan to stay with Nike.

Jordan 2 is a great shoe, is a great design, but Air Jordan probably didn’t like it.

After 4 iterations of mudguard toebox (2,3,4,5) 3 iterations of no mudguard (6,7,8 ) this special shoe appeared.... 11s.
But 11s wasn’t the clutch that stopped Air Jordon leaving Nike
3s was.

It’s all about looks
The way how Jordan 3 look, is more important than the story that Air Jordan wore AJ3 dunked from FTL in 1988.

That’s the shoe that made Air Jordan to stay with Nike.

Jordan 2 is a great shoe, is a great design, but Air Jordan probably didn’t like it.

After 4 iterations of mudguard toebox (2,3,4,5) 3 iterations of no mudguard (6,7,8 ) this special shoe appeared.... 11s.
But 11s wasn’t the clutch that stopped Air Jordon leaving Nike
3s was.

It’s all about looks
The way how Jordan 3 look, is more important than the story that Air Jordan wore AJ3 dunked from FTL in 1988.
word

3's catapulted the Jordan brand to unprecedented heights. the EP, Nike Air and air unit will always have a special place in my heart. tinker nailed that combo with perfection 8)

Recent years have been good for JB but back in the 80s and 90s they ALL went on clearance. 11s changed that. So while 3s kept Jordan with Nike, that really isn’t the shoe that made the brand popular

2A031750-AA64-47A5-954F-905F797C753D.jpeg
07C95743-0080-4C81-85D4-8A1DADD66AC7.jpeg

Quick pic, I’ll take some more later on

copped these in LA at the Jordan pop up. I wish the midsole wasn't matte. doesn't look at nice as the 2013 nike airs...other than that these are dope.

Pair from StockX came in today. The leather on these is significantly better than 88 or 2011 WC.

The seller also left the receipt in the box with a $15 FTL VIP code. Went ahead and bought some pants.

Not a bad deal.

Not a bad deal at all but i ask myself, how well are they inspecting the shoes if they missed the receipt in the box. When you sell it says please do not leave receipt in box, i always pull them when selling.

Back
Top Bottom