Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

If you're in So Cal, I may end up returning my free throw line 3 to Nike at the Grove in the next couple days. I've been torn since buying them, since I also lucked out with the Tinkers.
U returned free throw lines u can't be serious
cowboycurtis.jpg

:rofl:

yea hes gonna return shoes that actually resell and publicly post about it on NT

these younger kids are funny man

if thats the case ill pay you retail and tax, and fully cover shipping so you lose nothing. If you don't agree then youre clearly trolling and looking for someone to pay a premium just like that other kid

yea hes gonna return shoes that actually resell and publicly post about it on NT

if thats the case ill pay you retail and tax, and fully cover shipping so you lose nothing. If you don't agree then youre clearly trolling and looking for someone to pay a premium just like that other kid

lol amen

Why would you return them when you can sell them on StockX and make a profit?

Because I've never purchased shoes to sell.

Because he wants someone to PM him an offer

Would I rather help a member on here instead of returning to store? Guilty. But if no one responds, then I'll just take them back. I'm not looking for a profit.

What size are you? Are you keeping them? This would be fine with me so long as you're not then flipping them.

Again, I'm not looking to sell for a profit. Don't you think I'd just list them somewhere instead of coming here? But go ahead and keep assuming, kids.

The store associate should shake your hand when you do, since you're gonna make him some money that day. No way in hell are those reaching the stock floor.

I did worry/think about this. Guess I could just ship them back to Nike and let them go somewhere ha.

Would I rather help a member on here instead of returning to store? Guilty. But if no one responds, then I'll just take them back. I'm not looking for a profit.

What size are you? Are you keeping them? This would be fine with me so long as you're not then flipping them.

Again, I'm not looking to sell for a profit. Don't you think I'd just list them somewhere instead of coming here? But go ahead and keep assuming, kids.

If they are a size 12/13/14 pls pm me :D

If they are a size 12/13/14 pls pm me :D
If its a size 10/10.5/11 my pm is open :smokin

10/10.5

Ironically just sold my pair I paid resell on and lost money :rofl:

Doubt it’s that size but if you hook someone up then props

Why'd you sell?
Bought a 10.5 when after I decided I need all my 3s to be a 10

Lost a bunch of money on em. Wouldn’t have been able to find a trade either way. Only way I’d get them back is if they continued to drop to about $300 but that won’t happen :lol:

If you're in So Cal, I may end up returning my free throw line 3 to Nike at the Grove in the next couple days. I've been torn since buying them, since I also lucked out with the Tinkers.

I got a pair of FTLs from a reseller for $400 with receipt from SNKRS and i’m going to return them to Nikestore Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, or The Grove, in the next few days. It makes COMPLETE sense because I got the Tinkers. #UNREAL #FauxNews

Didnt the JTH release a month ago in LA and Boston on the same weekend?

Back
Top Bottom