Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I have been coming back to the thread every 15 min just so I wont miss out if there is a restock somewhere. I checked this more than facebook/instagram for the past 2 weeks.

giphy.gif

These things are crisp.. really clean. I had em out the first couple days just to look em over every now and then. Would have been nice to get one at retail so I could have doubled, price been holding pretty steady. I wanted to take some beauty shots, but it’s been raining since I got em in. Too bad all the WC iterations are/have been so limited.

7EA503EE-61D7-4369-8C6F-E0ED30E49225.jpeg

Jordan Mural outside the ASG Studio 23 event in LA.forgot I took this pic- FTL3s. I also saw and had a funny exchange with Usher, who parked his Porsche, 20 feet away and was walking through the backdoor. (I hollered that he “needed a collab because Timberlake has nothing on you,” to which he responded, “nah, them joints are harrrrrd.”) I also asked him if he was going for the Jordan 3s, and he said “absolutely.” He came out wearing a signed pair of Jordan 5s with Tinkers freshly inked autograph. Russell Westbrook, Spike Lee, Usher, and Tinker were all in the building and left; while I was outside with the rest of the common folk

You a legend lol

Got these in today. Team under retail considering I copped the Camo Kobe’s for $190 shipped and flipped those to pay for these

:pimp:

4B496BF9-9389-475E-B2EA-65E6D3FBBA58.jpeg
Fire dude you are going to love them. I know wnen I rock mine I will be a little scared to walk in them I have the shoe plastic creases that go in the shoe to prevent creases they work ok not great I bought them for my jordan 1 shoes not that comfortable but they do a ok job

Forreal? Well, Me and my gf just recently broke it off. Case of bad timing. I'm in school she's working and we were doing the Long Distance thing. Friend decided to cheer me up and ended up snapping pics of me in contemplation about where I want to be and how though it hurts, I think I made the right decision.
Thanks for sharing bro. Hope you get better, Sneakers are forever.

Back
Top Bottom