Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I think these will do fairly well. Maybe sit for a couple hours on every site besides NDC, and be completely gone by mid afternoon. Just my guess.

I feel you.. but i think black and blue are nice.. in this design, i wished they came up with a better idea on where to put the blue black and grey..
i'd rather like a different shade of blue maybe... but yes, maybe the shoud have come up with a better color combination... 

Debating if I am going to cop these, the problem I have with these is that they just look way too similar to the BC3's. With that being said I really love the 3's so I might end up copping. Lastly does anyone know what the tongue material is? Is it nubuck or just a leather tongue?

Last edited:
man these pics are really making me change my mind on these. wasn't feeling em at first, but copped for sure now. The BC3 is my favorite shoe of all time, so these are a great similar alternative.

Seriously these pictures just sealed it for me. These are a must cop

I wasn't feeling these until those pics, now I'm seriously scratching my head over which pickups to grab in August, damn you JB

been all in from jump 
smokin.gif

So funny. First couple pages were "blahhh, I'm a loser, pass." Now everyone's like "blahh, now I'm back tracking and still a loser but i want these now!" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wanted these since inception. 90% good marriage of cements and true blues, these will go into regular rotation, wearing the absolute f*ck out of these. Come on August!

Last edited:
So funny. First couple pages were "blahhh, I'm a loser, pass." Now everyone's like "blahh, now I'm back tracking and still a loser but i want these now!" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wanted these since inception. 90% good marriage of cements and true blues, these will go into regular rotation, wearing the absolute f*ck out of these. Come on August!
^^^

What he said lol.

I'd be all over these if that midsole heel part was black like on Black cements.

Back
Top Bottom