Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Isnt it alot cheaper to live down here in GA than it is up in NJ?

It is if you own property, but I rent and pay about the same for my place plus utilities as I did in NJ. There's no tax on clothes and shoes in NJ which is nice. Only have 9 more months in GA though anyway, then it's back to the northeast for me.

Moving back to Georgia this weekend and just realized I'm going to have to start paying tax on shoes again, thanks guys. Miss NJ already.
Isnt it alot cheaper to live down here in GA than it is up in NJ?
It is if you own property, but I rent and pay about the same for my place plus utilities as I did in NJ. There's no tax on clothes and shoes in NJ which is nice. Only have 9 more months in GA though anyway, then it's back to the northeast for me.
Depends where you stay at but for the most part NJ is expensive. I pay $1335 for a 2 bedroom appt with no washer, dryer. Rent is expensive. Yet if I put 8g towards a house in my area I could be paying around $1200 mortgage. Rent is ridiculous and not worth it out here
mean.gif
. Though I do like the no tax on clothes and shoes

Depends where you stay at but for the most part NJ is expensive. I pay $1335 for a 2 bedroom appt with no washer, dryer. Rent is expensive. Yet if I put 8g towards a house in my area I could be paying around $1200 mortgage. Rent is ridiculous and not worth it out here :smh: . Though I do like the no tax on clothes and shoes
Yea that makes since. Ga has varying locations, it's pretty much country everywhere outside of Metro ATL. Except for maybe Augusta and Savannah. If u don't live in the city u can buy a huge house for under 200 gs easy.

Last edited:
Yea that makes since. Ga has varying locations, it's pretty much country everywhere outside of Metro ATL. Except for maybe Augusta and Savannah. If u don't live in the city u can buy a huge house for under 200 gs easy.

Let's just say that in addition to my hate for paying tax on shoes, I don't fit in well in South Georgia. Getting that degree and running.

Has anyone seen pairs of these in person yet? I'm wondering about the blue. Pictures online seem to be all over the place with how light/dark the blue is.

Let's just say that in addition to my hate for paying tax on shoes, I don't fit in well in South Georgia. Getting that degree and running.

Has anyone seen pairs of these in person yet? I'm wondering about the blue. Pictures online seem to be all over the place with how light/dark the blue is.
Yea NJ to South GA is I'm sure a huge culture change. Hell I wouldn't even wanna live down there in south GA, i dont blame u. I got a good buddy from Hackensack NJ and he jus moved back down here to ATL and he says he aint going back to NJ lol.

Last edited:
Sup Ya'll!!   Pretty Quite lately ….. 
frown.gif
  What's up with Not Passing Knowledge down to the little Homies???

It Isn't Cool to be a Information Hoarder …….

I would like to think JB, for releasing these in 2 weeks... Because this weekend is tax free weekend, and all of the bottom feeders will be out in full force:smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: I wouldn't even bother trying to cop any release that happened down here during Tax Free Weekend. That's just asking for trouble.

:smh: :smh: :smh: I wouldn't even bother trying to cop any release that happened down here during Tax Free Weekend. That's just asking for trouble.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm happy they are dropping this weekend. I already know the malls from Lakeland to Tampa will be a zoo this weekend....

kobe's and these on the same day.. hopefully i can pull it off and get them both in cart

i will be entering raffles for these, but i'm trying to use a coupon on ndc

like some mentioned before.. a grey outsole would've made them that much better 
smokin.gif

will be wearing these alot in the fall

A grey outsole would've made these an instacop! I'm iffy on them because of the blue outsole, too much blue possibly. I want the VIs that drop this month too so i'm on the fence for now

Yes, these are GR. The infrared were available for 4 or 5 hours online depending on the site. NDC sold out within minutes but FNL still had a FSR around 11AM.

I got $75 in FTL gift cards so it would be nice to cop from FTL, but im sure ill be paying retail thru FNL as usual.

Wish i can pick these up. But looks like only the 6's this month. Hopefully down the line i can pick up a pair at a decent price.

Im gonna be in Miami in South Beach when these release.  Anyone know any stores around South Beach that will have these and if they do raffles for them?

Back
Top Bottom