Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

This is literally one of my worst experiences with NDC ever, got my pair but lost my girls pair because it wouldn't let me checkout.

FIIIINALLY got thru on mobile on ndc. CAWPED 
nthat.gif

Just added a size 11 and checked out, after waiting in line for 51 minutes. Used that 15% cash back with Discover Card. Was also able to get a GS size earlier.  

Last edited:

Did anyone try to use a NDC 20 percent coupon, and then when you hit submit they removed the discount and charged full price?

fyi, this coupon was actually given to me.. not stolen 
yeah, i ran into that problem too. 

Did anyone try to use a NDC 20 percent coupon, and then when you hit submit they removed the discount and charged full price?

fyi, this coupon was actually given to me.. not stolen 

Same here. At first the price shown was $136. After checking out, it went back up to $170. Gonna return these once they arrive. Was on the fence with these but that 20% made me cop. Not worth full retail

Same here. At first the price shown was $136. After checking out, it went back up to $170. Gonna return these once they arrive. Was on the fence with these but that 20% made me cop. Not worth full retail
You can cancel your order now. No need to wait for them to arrive. 

Got charged twice on FNL and my orders didn't get through since I was getting errors. Anybody know how I can fix this?
Call your bank. Authorizations usually fall off within 2-3 business day but if you tell them the order wasn't process they might release the authorization. It depends on your bank's policy.

Back
Top Bottom