Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I just got my pair in from shoepalace. I am happy with them. I like these a lot. I am also happy I was able to buy these since I haven't bought a pair of J's for retail since I think the Motorsports VI. I'm also happy that the elephant print on both my pairs are similar unlike some of the other pairs I've seen on here. I think I'm going to get a second pair.
if you got @ shoepalace you didnt pay retail :rofl:
Idc... all the same thing to me.

I just got my pair in from shoepalace. I am happy with them. I like these a lot. I am also happy I was able to buy these since I haven't bought a pair of J's for retail since I think the Motorsports VI. I'm also happy that the elephant print on both my pairs are similar unlike some of the other pairs I've seen on here. I think I'm going to get a second pair.

Can you post a picture of the socks they came with? I always wondered what socks the shoes will be bundled with. 
at work right now I will post it later tonight.

if you got @ shoepalace you didnt pay retail 
roll.gif
lol.. cold blooded

atleast they had the decency to throw in some socks w/ this release.  Atleast thats my take on the link that posted a page or so back.. still couldnt pull the trigger on these.. congrats to all that did tho.

Ok Eastbay shipped my 3s but they have not charged me yet.

Probably because they charged me twice.
Glad to see peoples with these on foot though. Heading to the bar, might as well rock em'

Added:frown:on foot note) this feels no better or worse than any other Retro I've grabbed, if the quality isn't as bad as @NTkrazyim good. So I'm good.

Last edited:
My pair came in today and they are dang near flawless, EP is on point too. Almost want a 2nd par because I know once I unds these it's a wrap :lol:

Yeah, I don't think it was that the 88's were premium. It was Nike Air, that's what made it premium. Can't call it premium, when what was retroed in 2001 was better.
88's > fire reds > true blues

Part of the fire reds were 88 quality. The quality control of those was terrible though.
I see no difference in my Fire Reds from last year and the 88's quality-wise.

Last edited:
'88 quality was no better than the other Retro 3's that have come out before it. Only difference was the horrific glue smell on the 88's. 
sick.gif

'88 quality was no better than the other Retro 3's that have come out before it. Only difference was the horrific glue smell on the 88's. :x

Most inaccurate post of the many in here so far, both of my 88s were infinitely better than anything JB has released in the last 3 years.

'88 quality was no better than the other Retro 3's that have come out before it. Only difference was the horrific glue smell on the 88's. 
sick.gif
you must have seen a fake or GM pair then my friend, because the leather on the 88s is extremely buttery compared to every other recent retro 3 release.

Last edited:
lol. Agree to disagree then. I've had retail pairs of most of the og retro 3's (fire red, white cement, true blue, black cement, 88's) and the only one with inferior quality was the fire red. The 88 felt exactly like my white cement from 2011 and 2003. If quality is really better on the 88's, it's negligible IMO. You can believe what you want, that's why we have opinions right?

Back
Top Bottom