Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

FA exclusive means they’ll sell out. Gonna have to hope they’ll sit at least in store for a few days...will probably go searching on sunday for a pair. If I don’t have a bunch of pickups i might just hit my local first thing sat morning. These def grew on me.

I like these a lot, not gonna cop though as I would always choose my true blues over these and I’ve barely worn them.
I also am cutting back immensely on new purchases as I’m having to move soon and I just am coming to realize how much of a pain in the *** it’s gonna be moving so many shoes.
For the record, I have a serious problem lol.

To me it looks nice. I like the silhouette and all the colors. I wouldnt buy tho. Every time I'd look down, I'd realize that I'd rather be wearing fire reds or true blues. That signature is the " not coppin" icing on the cake.

I think I just got charged by SNS... $199 total, but I thought it was free shipping. I’m so confused, no email yet.

that fake signature just ruins it for me . if they would have used nike air on back and dropped the sig I would have copped 2 pairs

The main reason I like these is the throwback look as a few reviewers have pointed out. I wish Nike had went serious with that direction. I mean: No signature, no stars, and Nike on the heel and bottom. Had they done that, they could have made it a limited GR and it would have sold out within an hour.

The Jumpman looks stupid with the retro colors. They look like an 1980s shoe, but not a 1980s Jordan. The Tinkers really look like a late 80s Jordan.

I think I just got charged by SNS... $199 total, but I thought it was free shipping. I’m so confused, no email yet.

Doesn't SNS charge shipping for all their raffles? The free S&H is only for general orders; I believe.

The main reason I like these is the throwback look as a few reviewers have pointed out. I wish Nike had went serious with that direction. I mean: No signature, no stars, and Nike on the heel and bottom. Had they done that, they could have made it a limited GR and it would have sold out within an hour.

The Jumpman looks stupid with the retro colors. They look like an 1980s shoe, but not a 1980s Jordan. The Tinkers really look like a late 80s Jordan.

Yup, pretty much all of this!

I also just did a quickie p'shop, removed the signature for s&^$s and giggles.

no_signature.jpg

Yup, pretty much all of this!

I also just did a quickie p'shop, removed the signature for s&^$s and giggles.

no_signature.jpg
Photoshop that tongue white if you can and it’s not too much trouble.
It’ll prob look bad, but I’m curious to see.

Back
Top Bottom