Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Code is “2018”
Site says free shipping on orders over $150
Only bought one shoe for $133 and got charged $10 for shipping

I was asking the other guy about the FL code, but thanks for your response. Found some Wu-tang socks to get free shipping.

20181231_200631.jpg

Am I the only one that doesn’t care about the elephant print? I’m always more focused on the leather.
nah im with you with the elephant print..i could care less about that...to go a step further i dont even care about leather quality on a jordan sneaker..at the end of the day i come to realize its a jordan sneaker if i want better leather/material quality im definitely looking at another brand outside of jb/nike period...i just care about the looks..i was hyped for these but after rocking on feet the side of sneaker near the eyelets are mad puffy & just dont look or feel right compared to when i had & rocked the 01 mochas..ended up returning my pair..dont like sneakers that look puffy on my feet(& i have small feet) ..probably why i never really cared for much jordan 11s being made nowadays

30% off and no tax (and free shipping) was good enough for me, cheaper than I woulda got it with my old plugs discount since I'm not paying tax plus not having to buy that person lunch or give them green. I take it as a sign when the last size left just happens to be mine. I'll probably keep these on ice for a while since I just broke out Katrina's.

Don’t complain much regarding QC but these have to be one of the worst I’ve seen

So many issues on the pair I just received :smh:

Don’t complain much regarding QC but these have to be one of the worst I’ve seen

So many issues on the pair I just received :smh:
Thought you were the one cryng to nike about cactus jack?? Lol.
If not my bad...

Thought you were the one cryng to nike about cactus jack?? Lol.
If not my bad...
Ok 2nd shoe :lol:

Mine weren’t that bad just glue spots but I’ll snap some pictures of my mochas when I get back

I’m gonna keep em sadly

Might not seem bad but also light brown satains on the white midsole and same stain on the laces along with the poorly painted midsole

Pictures might make it seem like nothing but they stuck out to me and like I said I rarely complain QC wise

850A2C12-44DF-4E3D-9CAA-E7257A81F615.jpeg
9FAB346C-1E4B-4C32-AAC6-8BC3BC95458E.jpeg
F0D71BDB-81AE-4102-8D63-8C28CF4C7ED3.jpeg

Sad what they did to this release In terms of quality. It doesn’t even look like elephant print. This version was one of my favorite 3’s :frown:

I remember it being heavily bootlegged in the ATL when I visited in ‘06-07
Might check outlets when I can because who knows when this will ever release again.

Back
Top Bottom