Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

i think it depends on the market city to city...some spots /certain cities the demand for them might be higher then the demand for them in other spots....i remember when i had em back in 2001 i only seen 1 dude in entire ny rocking them ..its a different time so more heads who either passed on them before or younger heads who coming up might automatically want them & cop asap.. so yeah if dudes "really" want them i wouldnt sleep on them release day..might be a sneaky release where they sell out with the quickness

Plan on getting these and putting them on the shelf until Spring! Glad these don't seem to be too hyped and should get an easy cop.

Plan on getting these and putting them on the shelf until Spring! Glad these don't seem to be too hyped and should get an easy cop.

I hope so. Looks like those spider man 1’s and even the winterized 12’s might be more sought after.

*Smacks teeth* These was a DUB back in 01 and they are a DUB in 2018. Them ****s look like ya feet stink. Them ****s look like a Mecca Velour suit. Them ****s look like the ***** that rocked the dirty white durag wit the tie in the front cocked to the side..............

*Smacks teeth* These was a DUB back in 01 and they are a DUB in 2018. Them ****s look like ya feet stink. Them ****s look like a Mecca Velour suit. Them ****s look like the ***** that rocked the dirty white durag wit the tie in the front cocked to the side..............

433027A6-3AF6-4242-A0CE-75F25A3271F6.gif

Clown.

Gift30 promo won’t work & they won’t even let me use my birthday $20 off coupon they sent me :smh:. I want to believe these can be had for under retail.

24E75745-9E82-482F-AC8F-37FDCF5CCA57.png

Back
Top Bottom