Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

As an aside, I went to Eastbay an hour or so ago just to see how these were selling, and noticed down in the corner of the page a picture of the Citrus 8s that were released in May 2013. To my great delight they had sizes 17, 18, and ... 12, which I can squeeze into!

Alas, others had noticed before me and I was unable to add to cart before the "sold out" banner appeared. :smh:

Lol I'm from Miami, we are all Cuban here. I'm a Chico, faaaar from white sweety

Ummm ok, I use to live in Miami B... So unless you are Afro Cuban, you're still not black sorry B.... Sweety ? That's a lil suspect

Last edited:
As an aside, I went to Eastbay an hour or so ago just to see how these were selling, and noticed down in the corner of the page a picture of the Citrus 8s that were released in May 2013. To my great delight they had sizes 17, 18, and ... 12, which I can squeeze into!

Alas, others had noticed before me and I was unable to add to cart before the "sold out" banner appeared.
mean.gif
Eastbay restocked those a few days ago along with the Playoffs.

Quick post before I go stunt on some jet skis at south beach. "J's will be staying home, no need for them now"

GAME BAAAAAAABY!!

Shoutout to @Fau2015 thanks for the post

And Shoutout to all the people who are gonna WEAR these shoes and not resell them. Keyword is "WEAR"

Almost forgot, Shout out to Vanessa at Champs for keeping it 100 with a real n*gga
I remember you saying these are going to be your first 3s.

How do you like the fit vs the AF1 you are wearing?

Here's my story (I know some people like reading these):

Woke up at 4:45am, logged in to a few shoe store accounts and waited. Once they dropped, I added to cart - FA and FL wouldn't let me, FNL did but wouldn't let me check out, and I was in "line" for my size on NDC.

Couldn't get any of them to work out so by 6am was about to call it quits after attempting 20 times on FNL to check out, but user gopre hooked me up via PM and I tried NDC a couple more times. Somehow lost my place in line for NDC but managed to get it back in my cart and check out!

At the same time, FA went through, but I dropped it out of my cart and closed all my other browsers. All in all, took 1.25 hours.

I don't resell; I like to wear everything I buy so since this was such a basic colorway that I could rock with pretty much anything, I really wanted it. Glad I got it, thanks again gopre.

Wow. I woke up at 7 30 and hit jj up on my phone at 7 59. I refreshed until the shoes came up at 8 03 and checked out at 8 06

To those who cant check out on fnl, fix your bank issues lol. Theres no problem in checking out on fnl unless your paypal or credit card or bank has any problems.

To those who cant check out on fnl, fix your bank issues lol. Theres no problem in checking out on fnl unless your paypal or credit card or bank has any problems.
That's what I thought too, but my 3 different CC's are all fine, and all were used before on previous FNL purchases. I see all the "pre-auth" charges on my account of my main CC, but none of them went through.

I bought the Infrared lows last month with no issues on FNL.

That's what I thought too, but my 3 different CC's are all fine, and all were used before on previous FNL purchases. I see all the "pre-auth" charges on my account of my main CC, but none of them went through.

i guess the best thing to use is a debit card  with funds bro.

Is the "Jordan 3" tweet an attempt to combat bots? Should have done it to a hyped shoe...

Sometimes I feel Nike is doing the minimum just to keep the manual buyers happy. Why would Nike care about bots/no bots?

Is the "Jordan 3" tweet an attempt to combat bots? Should have done it to a hyped shoe...

Sometimes I feel Nike is doing the minimum just to keep the manual buyers happy. Why would Nike care about bots/no bots?
Nowadays there are advanced bots that use early links,style code searches,re-stock monitors etc..the days of having just a Twitter Sniper to score new releases are long gone now!

Last edited:

I had the same problems.attempted 3 times with my debit card. Kept getting error messages when everything was fine. Chase blocked my card after those attempts.

Woke up w Nike tweet, went to fnl, put in cart, and couldn't commit, passed on to the next guy. Close call, had cc info in there, just couldn't do it. To gimmicky.

3lab5 I'm copping though. Lmao. Makes no sense I know.

I woke up at 11am, clicked the footlocker link on my phone, and instantly added my size 10.5 and had no checkout time. Real easy cop, thank god. Honestly wasn't feeling these until last night wen I had a sudden change of mind, glad I was able to get them.

I woke up at 11am, clicked the footlocker link on my phone, and instantly added my size 10.5 and had no checkout time. Real easy cop, thank god. Honestly wasn't feeling these until last night wen I had a sudden change of mind, glad I was able to get them.
are you getting free shipping at footlocker.com?

Back
Top Bottom