Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

anyone knows how the wolf grey 3s run? employee at footlocker said GS runs small but Mens size runs big.. he made no sense lol.. but anyone who has these, would you recommend going true to size, up or down? my gamma 11s fit perfect in a size 8 by the way

These fit perfect. I'm a size 10 in AF1 and got these in a 10 also. Not tight and no extra space, just right.

anyone knows how the wolf grey 3s run? employee at footlocker said GS runs small but Mens size runs big.. he made no sense lol.. but anyone who has these, would you recommend going true to size, up or down? my gamma 11s fit perfect in a size 8 by the way
the majority would suggest going .5 down a size on threes. but every foot is shaped different.   i suggest trying them on in store since their sitting. 

TTS!! Trust, I learned the hard way

bought a 2nd pair of these this morning when i picked up my jordan 5 3lab5 metallics. I was hoping to find them cheaper since they are sitting at most places, but the best i could find was at FTL $163 out the door with my vip rewards. anyways going to be doing that custom soon just waiting on the paint i ordered to arrive. i will post pics when i'm done. 

jealous of the people who said they found them for like 120ish.. 
mean.gif

These are still sitting in every store I went into today. Almost FSRs too. Liked them from the get go but didn't cop. Would love these under retail. Along with the thunder 14s

SMH...ndc warehouse workers. I was suppose to get a 10.5 and they sent me size 8. To make matter worst they gave me someone else packing slip in the box with the person's name and address. That means someone else is getting my info too. :smh:

That happened to me a few years ago on ndc

Thank goodness I got the right size though.

If Jordans were on ID it would ruin their appeal for me, I like knowing that only a handful of cw's of each shoe come out each year, and they change up which shoe they release each year. Plus I like looking and seeing people with J's on and being like "oh man those are the ......., they're sick" 

Keep ID for the AM's and the Forces, where everyone has  239231 colourways for themselves

If Jordans were on ID it would ruin their appeal for me, I like knowing that only a handful of cw's of each shoe come out each year, and they change up which shoe they release each year. Plus I like looking and seeing people with J's on and being like "oh man those are the ......., they're sick" 

Keep ID for the AM's and the Forces, where everyone has  239231 colourways for themselves
because of vanity you don't want them iD'd? Oook

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom