Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

C643C80C-393B-4FD2-B9BF-EB92D35FBF88.jpeg
Out in Vegas and at Planet Hollywood flight 23 Store just browsing and what do I see? The Tinker 3s! In my size you know I copped! Wore them out the store

Duuuude thats dope. Very nice! I'm guna be in Vegas in late June I hope I find something cool!

I thought these were ugly too. Didnt even try at initial release. Missed the rerelease at Shiekh a few weeks ago. But lucky Shiekh got their shipment late and people were distracted with the satin sbb or forgot so I got me an unclaimed pair. Hella dope shoe.

Well, I never thought they were ugly, that was the general concensus before the hype kicked in...

FTA at White Marsh mall still has a 10.5 with most perfect lowest EP i have seen yet. I almost bought another pair but no need for more than 2, This is what all EP should like on every 3.
Tinker 3.jpg

What size laces are in 3s?

Im looking to swap out the whitesnfor black laces.

Length can vary even between the same model. My Infrared 3s, which are the only pair I ever measured, are 54". I ordered 45" black laces b/c I tie mine up normally (i.e. not loose), but don't use the top eyelets. This length is perfect for me; the original required a double knot and were still longer than I like. To be certain, you can measure yours and see if you want to adjust the length, and measure that.

Length can vary even between the same model. My Infrared 3s, which are the only pair I ever measured, are 54". I ordered 45" black laces b/c I tie mine up normally (i.e. not loose), but don't use the top eyelets. This length is perfect for me; the original required a double knot and were still longer than I like. To be certain, you can measure yours and see if you want to adjust the length, and measure that.

I agree, factory 3 laces are too long imo

Copped these a few weeks ago still DS. I have quite a few DS shoes. . and these are the main 1 calling my name. Gota unds soon!

Guys I wanna hear your opinions on this. Just opened the box to my SNS raffle pair. Off the bat the left shoe was already unlaced. Then, I noticed that the laces have these gray spots throughout them. Is this how they come? I'm not usually one to complain, but for the price I paid I expected better.

What you guys think?

Guys I wanna hear your opinions on this. Just opened the box to my SNS raffle pair. Off the bat the left shoe was already unlaced. Then, I noticed that the laces have these gray spots throughout them. Is this how they come? I'm not usually one to complain, but for the price I paid I expected better.

What you guys think?

Send them an email
Maybe you will get a partial refund
I remember someone doing this
They have excellent customer service

What you guys think?
Try on shoe or a return both pair of mine came factory laces

Back
Top Bottom