Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Finally got my pair . eBay, $223 shipped

IMG_20180524_180432_313.jpg

I placed my Order 1 Hour ago. Thanks for the SNS link. Appreciate it Man. Finally Tinkers for Retail. :smile:

Hope they don't cancel my Order. Never ordered at Sneakersnstuff before. How is your Experience with that Website?

I thought these were 200 retail? I already copped on release day but that 225 i don't remember.
Yea. 200 is retail. I copped on April 30th for 200 plus tax (216)from Sheikh and was able to swap out my right shoe for a cleaner one....then had to double up last week because ....i have a problem.lol....
City Gear pair came in lookin gucci AF also. $200 no tax , shipped? Ill freakin take it. City Gear pair was on point on this one also.
20180525_200035.jpg

Jimmy jazz is trash. Ordered early Tuesday morning. Didn't get a shipping label until yesterday. I checked today and they still haven't moved, the label was only created.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What a month. |l

I was supposed to grab the Katrina, but the night before release a shoe I was gonna cop from StockX (Foamposite Dr. Doom) came in stock at Footaction. I couldn't miss out at discounted retail, so I used the funds. Initially, I thought the Tinker was fugly, but the more I read about the history of the sketch and heard about the quality, I started digging it more. The red NikeAir tab is way doper than any meek JumpAir one. It's got its own look. I was bummed I kept missing the restocks, but, lo and behold, my size has been sitting at SnS all day. I lost 5 raffles on the Cap and Gown, so instead of fighting in the morning, I just used my funds for these instead. $25 over retail ain't bad at all. I don't have one shoe with elephant print or NikeAir so I'm really excited. :wow:

The last thing that drew me in was that Tinker designed the 1987 sketch just months after I was born. I thought that was really cool. Talk about a retro shoe.

How do we get that stockx code again? I never purchased from them before but of course I made the account months back.

Should I email or make another account?

If you could only keep one, which would you choose....the Tinker 3s or Katrina 3s?

That’s tough. I like white cement more than the fire red type colorway of the Tinkers, but the red Nike Air heel tab is too nice. Can I compromise and take the JTHs? Lol

Back
Top Bottom