Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Better get them now b4 they dry up and prices may go up cause I do believe these will be sought after

I like these tinker 3s, but as much as they bricked I'm not sure how much the upside and potential it will have in terms of prices of these going up later. I know there's rumors of a tinker 13s and 6s? I just hope they don't over do the " tinker theme " to the point where these tinker shoes get pretty lame. I can kind of see them mass producing Tinker shoes and colors for a bunch of models and if they are all siting ducks like these 3s, then it'll just be a tainted unwanted theme lol. For some odd reason, I can see that happening. These also weren't really limited at all imo. Otherwise, if this is the one and only OG TINKER 3s then maybe it will be sought after in the future. I do love the concept of the shoe and the red nike air tab, I like these more than the Katrina 3s, but a lot of people bailed on liking these cause they're sitting, whats new though.

Better get them now b4 they dry up and prices may go up cause I do believe these will be sought after

Made me go back and buy them the day after I left them in store. I totally agree. In like 3 years these will be gems with their backstory which is fire and the first alternate what if shoe to release.

I’ll wait. You all can crucify me later if I do miss out...lmao. But naw in all seriousness I might pull trigger on SNS before week finish.

I like these tinker 3s, but as much as they bricked I'm not sure how much the upside and potential it will have in terms of prices of these going up later. I know there's rumors of a tinker 13s and 6s? I just hope they don't over do the " tinker theme " to the point where these tinker shoes get pretty lame. I can kind of see them mass producing Tinker shoes and colors for a bunch of models and if they are all siting ducks like these 3s, then it'll just be a tainted unwanted theme lol. For some odd reason, I can see that happening. These also weren't really limited at all imo. Otherwise, if this is the one and only OG TINKER 3s then maybe it will be sought after in the future. I do love the concept of the shoe and the red nike air tab, I like these more than the Katrina 3s, but a lot of people bailed on liking these cause they're sitting, whats new though.
Maybe so but they are dope

My pair is coming tomorrow.

latest

I just hope the EP is on point.

Jimmy Jazz had another restock. Had 2 pairs in my cart and realized I was taking my time and was still there so I said.....meh....I'll wait. I'm sure stockx prices will drop again since they creeped from my last comment.

Jimmy Jazz had another restock. Had 2 pairs in my cart and realized I was taking my time and was still there so I said.....meh....I'll wait. I'm sure stockx prices will drop again since they creeped from my last comment.

You're a brave soul for just passing on the restock with the pairs in your cart! Can't blame you for looking for a cheaper price, depends on how bad you want it though.

You're a brave soul for just passing on the restock with the pairs in your cart! Can't blame you for looking for a cheaper price, depends on how bad you want it though.

I have no problem with the tag either though...it's just, i feel like I need to get over on Jordan at least once. I mean the shoes are gorgeous and they are actually sitting? Like its slightly confusing but hey....I hope everyone keeps sleeping. Quality on these way better than Cap n Gown I bet.... and those were flying off shelves. Tinkers have more of a story behind them as well but they sitting? Its slightly comical. I'm not fiending for them or i would've copped already but they will be a nice shoe to have (soon).

I mean the shoes are gorgeous and they are actually sitting? Like its slightly confusing but hey....I hope everyone keeps sleeping. Quality on these way better than Cap n Gown I bet.... and those were flying off shelves. Tinkers have more of a story behind them as well but they sitting? Its slightly comical.

The Tinkers don't have the typical clean, laid-back look of an AJ III. They really look more like an '80s sports shoe; there's a lot going on there. I didn't like them at first, but I dig 'em now. I bet that is the main reason they're sitting because the quality is there in spades.

The Tinkers don't have the typical clean, laid-back look of an AJ III. They really look more like an '80s sports shoe; there's a lot going on there. I didn't like them at first, but I dig 'em now. I bet that is the main reason they're sitting because the quality is there in spades.

I'm sure it's probably not the looks of the shoe and more like it's sitting cause it isn't limited "anymore" like people initially thought they were going to be . A lot of people in my local FB groups are asking for retail or lower " need gone asap". Seems like everyone bought them, at the same time seems like everyone is selling for retail. Another case of thinking they were going to resell well, then bricked and now everyone just wants to get their money back. So of course no one is checking for these anymore in stores allowing it to still sit around.

I'm sure it's probably not the looks of the shoe and more like it's sitting cause it isn't limited "anymore" like people initially thought they were going to be . A lot of people in my local FB groups are asking for retail or lower " need gone asap". Seems like everyone bought them, at the same time seems like everyone is selling for retail. Another case of thinking they were going to resell well, then bricked and now everyone just wants to get their money back. So of course no one is checking for these anymore in stores allowing it to still sit around.
What group? Link me

I felt the same. I honestly didn’t like the big *** swoosh. But then I saw the more smaller sizes and thought it blended well...hence I’m looking to get them now.

When I first seen these I love them from the jump. I doubled up on them Also loved the FTL AND WAS WVLECTO DOUBLE UP ON THEM. PASSED ON THE JTH BECASE THE FTL LOOK Just like the JTH Without the swoosh. And cheaper to double up on.

Guys these things are everywhere in the Houston area. It seems like every Foot Action or Sheikh I'm walking into, they're in there. If yall have in homies/family in the Houston area, hit them up!

Back
Top Bottom