Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

What I did. Watch the lowest proced BIN pairs in your size on ebay. When eBay sends one if those 20% coupons every few weeks be ready to house it asap. I used then to get a pair of BC 3s for 220ish a week or 2 after release and these for 188 shipped.

Thanks a lot. Respect.

Couldn’t wait until Friday plus the CAPS celebrating in the city so why not.

Attachments

• 61ABB791-BFD4-498B-894C-DF38205235C7.jpeg
    61ABB791-BFD4-498B-894C-DF38205235C7.jpeg
    400.4 KB · Views: 69
finally copped these online. below retail here in Canada. on the debate on whether to Rock or Stock? What were the overall numbers on this release?

I just got them in. I'm on a fence. I'm 43. I had the OG ones and twos ($65 made my my Mom feel like that was a second mortgage!). I went to every store that had every Jordan, I tried these on in 88. Did the walk in front of the mirror. The OG's I tried on the Fire Reds! just felt "NO" and walked away. MY favorite shoe is the 4. This is my first 3. I have not put them on, just been staring at them. The swoosh is iconic. Looks awkward on this shoe. Quality is good. I got all my ones again! I want to keep them so bad, being my first 3's.

I just got them in. I'm on a fence. I'm 43. I had the OG ones and twos ($65 made my my Mom feel like that was a second mortgage!). I went to every store that had every Jordan, I tried these on in 88. Did the walk in front of the mirror. The OG's I tried on the Fire Reds! just felt "NO" and walked away. MY favorite shoe is the 4. This is my first 3. I have not put them on, just been staring at them. The swoosh is iconic. Looks awkward on this shoe. Quality is good. I got all my ones again! I want to keep them so bad, being my first 3's.

I'm the same age. My first Jordan was the WC4. I never liked 3s, and couldn't understand what people found appealing. In the past 4 years I've acquired 5 pairs of 3s, including these, and love them. 4s are still my favorite, but 3s are right up there now....go figure.

I like these; decided to pick them up from CG since they were available. We'll see if they actually ship. No sweat either way.

Back
Top Bottom