Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I'm the same age. My first Jordan was the WC4. I never liked 3s, and couldn't understand what people found appealing. In the past 4 years I've acquired 5 pairs of 3s, including these, and love them. 4s are still my favorite, but 3s are right up there now....go figure.
Youre taste have aged well :wink:

lol i spent dough on lotta stuff and now my sz jth are under 5 bill. gonna wait a little more then buy hopefully at 4-450

Just received my pair from City Gear and the right shoe was used AF. Crazy amounts of dirt on the bottom. No creasing thankfully and put some elbow grease in but was not expecting that. First and probably last time ordering with them

Just received my pair from City Gear and the right shoe was used AF. Crazy amounts of dirt on the bottom. No creasing thankfully and put some elbow grease in but was not expecting that. First and probably last time ordering with them
Call customer service see if they can give you a partial refund

City gear is legit the worst site. They don’t care about you and your problems and they won’t help you.

I urge everyone to stay away from them

My opinion of course and you rarely if ever seen me complain about a store or company

They’re literally scum

City gear is legit the worst site. They don’t care about you and your problems and they won’t help you.

My opinion of course and you rarely if ever seen me complain about a store or company

They’re literally scum
i ordered a black cement 3 from them and the way they packaged it was pure comedy. without exaggeration , they used a large box 16x16x16 with no packing paper and threw a random city gear shopping bag inside lol

my shoes were rattling inside this huge *** box lmao

i ordered a black cement 3 from them and the way they packaged it was pure comedy. without exaggeration , they used a large box 16x16x16 with no packing paper and threw a random city gear shopping bag inside lol

4D49006B-43C9-450F-BBDF-02430022F9D4.jpeg

Store on my block has 1 pair left Size 10 marked down to $180. Cop or wait to see if they get further discounted elsewhere?

They’re literally scum

Seriously though, I've witness City Gears stupidity first hand as well. I bought simple tee from them... Upon receiving it, the shirt was balled up in a yellow envelope without the shirt being in a separate plastic pacakage. I then opened the shirt out to discover the shirt was dirty as heck... Look like someone swept the shirt across the floor with their foot... I email them four times with detail pics included and no response. My fifth email a week later I was fed up. I threatened to contact Paypal to get involved. And whadda ya know they email me right back. Long story short, I was notified by a sales rep via phone call and the only thing they did was give be 500 reward points which is equivalent to 10 bucks...SMH

SO yeah they weren't willing to refund me anything... Worst of the worst...

Seriously though, I've witness City Gears stupidity first hand as well. I bought simple tee from them... Upon receiving it, the shirt was balled up in a yellow envelope without the shirt being in a separate plastic pacakage. I then opened the shirt out to discover the shirt was dirty as heck... Look like someone swept the shirt across the floor with their foot... I email them four times with detail pics included and no response. My fifth email a week later I was fed up. I threatened to contact Paypal to get involved. And whadda ya know they email me right back. Long story short, I was notified by a sales rep via phone call and the only thing they did was give be 500 reward points which is equivalent to 10 bucks...SMH

SO yeah they weren't willing to refund me anything... Worst of the worst...
I glad I never ordered from them

Off these pictures alone. Can anybody legit check? I can get more pictures if necessary.

Attachments

• 1C995CF5-4695-463F-90A8-947BF2BCA0FA.png
    1C995CF5-4695-463F-90A8-947BF2BCA0FA.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 3C1FED8A-E48D-41D5-989E-AE38D7B39756.png
    3C1FED8A-E48D-41D5-989E-AE38D7B39756.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 80A7E869-0966-4B7D-954D-7649DF24277B.png
    80A7E869-0966-4B7D-954D-7649DF24277B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom