Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Most people on this forum are very helpful and have a lot of info thank you all for that... others love to throw jabs at people and make it like they said nothing wrong. Like to say to them people if you are a negative person or don’t like what I say please just hit the ignore button. As of. Right now that’s what I going to do... so I will not have to see or read negative stuff or comments I don’t live my life that way and not going to start on a snkers forum.. god bless to all and have a great day

CAB92F78-FEAE-4CD2-995B-357E93949BC4.jpeg
172E1D51-DC3B-493D-8161-20D2FF3A64A3.jpeg
E9F91E2E-D818-47F7-B659-E386AB2D69BF.jpeg
Promised myself I wasn’t gonna pull these out for a few moons but now they are in hand...

I cant lie the more I see this shoe the more it grows on me.
Shoe is dope and anyone that missed out the them super bowl joints you have to at least try to make up for that and get these. I like these better then the super bowl joints

A draw means Ls for most of us....what is it, something like 1% hit rate? SMH Guess I will never own these shoes; no way I'm paying resale.

wow you guys are still talking about me and PayPal...... move on already this is NIKETALK NOT MIKETALK AT LEAST NOT YET

The onfoot pic posted in here a few pages back made these for me

Same goes for the Katrina pair as well, @donjuan513's pic was made them look really good too :smokin

If I don't get selected. Resellers rejoice. This is the only shoe I plan paying above retail. I like it that much.

My guess is son prolly backed out of a perorder and that store wasnt havent it and contacted paypal

wow you guys are still talking about me and PayPal...... move on already this is NIKETALK NOT MIKETALK AT LEAST NOT YET
I really don't know your reputation around here so....

That being said I use PayPal a lot, so that info would be good to know for educational purposes.

If I'm not mistaken didn't you bring it up? What happened?

Back
Top Bottom