Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Sat on Shoe Palace for about 30 mins this morn, and finally got one in cart. Filled out my info/ logged into PayPal.. and got an error, said oos once it got back to the checkout pg. Kinda glad it didn’t go since it was charging tax and shipping.

Went to grab my reserve pair at FTA about 15 mins after open, and noticed they had prob 5+ pgs of reserves. So I asked if they had any left over, dude counted up reserves and came out the back with another pair. Checked out separate and said I couldn’t use my rewards again. But, all good.. I guess the bigger F23 stores got quite a few.

Surprisingly easy cop...
20180430_121053.jpg
20180430_121012.jpg

Hit on SNKRS for that W and then also went to grab my raffle winning pair in store, ended up doubling up. I didn't even make it in time for the deadline at 11am. I walked right in and my pair was never sold and they had a good amount left. When I was at the cashier though someone in front of me was trying to see if they can exchange their pair for another cause he claimed one shoe was smooth and the other shoe was tumbled. Left and right pair was different according to him. I wonder if hes an NTer? lol. Now I gotta check mine to see if I got matching leather :lol:

I'm so deeply disappointed in this release. I'm surprised there aren't more online spots with these popping up. Once sold out they're really staying that way! I don't have the time to drive to a FA, which doesn't exist near me. Oh well.

I'm so deeply disappointed in this release. I'm surprised there aren't more online spots with these popping up. Once sold out they're really staying that way! I don't have the time to drive to a FA, which doesn't exist near me. Oh well.

Was just thinking the same, keep hoping to find a 10 for retail but not looking good, and stockx no longer discounts shoes for new members

Hit on SNKRS for that W and then also went to grab my raffle winning pair in store, ended up doubling up. I didn't even make it in time for the deadline at 11am. I walked right in and my pair was never sold and they had a good amount left. When I was at the cashier though someone in front of me was trying to see if they can exchange their pair for another cause he claimed one shoe was smooth and the other shoe was tumbled. Left and right pair was different according to him. I wonder if hes an NTer? lol. Now I gotta check mine to see if I got matching leather :lol:
The footaction app said that mine was reserved until 6pm. Was your 11am deadline another store?

The resell on StockX is $20 above retail on my size :lol:

Glad I copped on SNKRS but guess it wouldn't have mattered much if I didn't

Back
Top Bottom