Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

cant believe i lost on SNKRS this morning. im never able to get anything off of there. for those in the bay, southland shiekh and shoe palace look like they have size 9+. picked up a 10.5 at around 6pm. glad i checked after work

DcFQadiVMAAKNwA.jpg

secured a pair for a fellow nter... again if anyone need a pair still dm me $225 shipped (literally retail+ shipping).. will pickup a pair for you while I pick up the 1's.. must be cashapp ready and serious cause I'll be moving from store to store..

Glad we were able to work something out dude. just dm'd you on IG... thanks again! Can you update me with tracking?

cant believe i lost on SNKRS this morning. im never able to get anything off of there. for those in the bay, southland shiekh and shoe palace look like they have size 9+. picked up a 10.5 at around 6pm. glad i checked after work

Aw man... i didn't think southland would have some....

My tinkers feel substantially better than my worst pair of bc3s, and equal to my best pair of really buttery bc3s. I was hoping for the exact same leather as my FTLs but they’re definitely different and not quite on par with any of my FTLs(@half the price tho, i’ll take them ALLLLL DAY LONG).
B8541796-9C0D-4B43-8D6B-DDB9375D9567.jpeg

If I can't grab a pair of Blue Moons or Clay Greens tomorrow, I might just try and double up on these. Love them!

Thanks for the support by watching my vid guys. Looks like you guys are cooking on pairs. Good to see. Jordan Brand is killing it man. I’m locked in for Clay Green 1s tomorrow.
Lucky man. Those are the one I am trying for.

Had a few pair and the biggest in consistency on these tinkers is the Elephant print. Some are flat ashy Larry some are nice and dark black and bold elephant print. Kept best pair sold the rest. See y’all in Katrina 3 thread

Nike with the 3 am shipping. They botched the first release so it's good they made up for it with reasonable amount of pairs yesterday.

Had not seen this...any idea if this will hit stateside?

Attachments

• nike-snkrs-air-jordan-3-week-tinker-hatfield-1.jpg
    nike-snkrs-air-jordan-3-week-tinker-hatfield-1.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom