Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Checked by FA this a.m. for leftovers Secured the bag! :pimp:
A4DDD0A2-C7E1-4521-B8BF-3BBC98707475.jpeg

Anyone want an OOP (retail) for a size 10? Need money for the clay greens so won't double up on these. Otherwise, I'm sending back to Nike. Meet up in NYC so save on shipping.

Week of Tinkers is a cool idea; why exclude the U.S. though...isn't he American after all? I wonder if those are the TBs from the last release, or a new production run with better materials. Interested to see what's next.

Anyone want an invoice for CityBlue for a size 10.5? I lost the raffle, but called them yesterday afternoon to request an invoice from unpaid raffle winners. They emailed me just now! However, @soleciter went the extra mile last night to secure me a pair for retail so I don't need these. I believe you can use the link they sent me and simply login to your own PayPal, or checkout with your own shipping info. DM me if you want them; I want to pay it forward.

UPDATE: Claimed!

Last edited:
I dont know if Ive ever been so off/on with a shoe before lmao.

I look at the tinkers one day Im like those are fly, I look at em the next day Im like those are too much.

Holding off for now, Katrinas, Pure Money and Mocha are all day 1 cops.

Atleast resale wont be bad if I do decide to cop down the line.

Congrats to everyone who scored on the re release.

Just picked up a sz 9.5 @ Shoe Palace right now in-store @ Eastridge in SJ. Looks like they had a good sz run bc they had 2 pairs of them on the window display lol

Another SP location had sz 10.5 and up.

So it looks like the Week of Threes with the mystery Retro 3 drops is only for UK. I haven't seen anything release today for the US.

Big thanks to pwguy pwguy , crossing my fingers it goes through.

JP

Fantastic; glad I was able to pay it forward so soon after @soleciter put in so much effort to help me secure a pair last night. He even sent me pics of the pair. I was so bummed from yesterday's Ls, and he saved the day.

Glad that so many have been able to grab these. I was super fortunate to have gotten them during their initial release, but I'm glad JB did this re-release type thing, giving more people a chance to snag a pair. I'm not feeling the beige pair that's coming, but this first Tinker is a classic IMO. I do though, think that releasing a million different colorways of Tinkers sort of dilutes the model. They haven't yet, but we all know how easily it is for JB to go that route unfortunately.

Glad that so many have been able to grab these. I was super fortunate to have gotten them during their initial release, but I'm glad JB did this re-release type thing, giving more people a chance to snag a pair. I'm not feeling the beige pair that's coming, but this first Tinker is a classic IMO. I do though, think that releasing a million different colorways of Tinkers sort of dilutes the model. They haven't yet, but we all know how easily it is for JB to go that route unfortunately.
Yeah, look what they're doing with off-white. Nothing will match the original "the ten", and they're dropping mad colorways of the original releases. Sad!

Back
Top Bottom