Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation from snkrs. I called customer service and was told a s*** ton of folks were going for these shoes on release day. That put a hold on processing and shipping the orders out. She did say so far my order still stands, but I don't believe s*** until I get that shipping confirmation. We shall see...

Last edited:
So after cancelling my order yesterday, Nike just sent me an email saying that was an error. They have included an exclusive link so that I can reorder these tomorrow. Anyone else get this?

D62E97EF-47B9-4496-A601-F7456567711E.jpeg
:smokin

Nike tried the same with my BC3, and I had an agent confirm my order the same afternoon they dropped. I want after them after it disappeared (no official cancel), through their elite services, and fought them on it, then miraculously they found a pair 2 days later and sent to me.

They nicer in person. But idk I’m like 50/50 on the swoosh and Nike. I remember that’s why I didn’t bother on trying for the jth3 even though I would have lost anyways. But it’s a nice looking pair. But probably the worst NRG pair I’ve seen as far as craftsmanship imo

FFA64CB8-4256-4E21-B407-A3AB580ABC37.jpeg

Yep European here. Just don’t fancy the free throws so didn’t enter the draw. It seems that they are revealing them around 14:30 and the draw runs from 15:30-16:00. I’m guessing BC3 tomorrow and maybe JTH Friday?

Although I'd be bummed b/c we can't participate in north america, it would be super cool if they dropped something new rather than just restocks. Either a diff sketch completely that he made back in the day, or a new colorway of the Tinker version.

I'm only after the Tinkers. I have a small collection of retros I missed back in the 80s/90s, but these are super nice. I copped the BC3 this year so those wouldn't interest me if they dropped tomorrow. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Euro releases are just the latest 3's? Anticlimactic

I'm more pissed off at the size 7 resale prices for these. Ain't paying over 300 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom