Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

So I just saw what's supposedly the Tinker 13 on IG, and it was a sign that so far the Tinker 3 is the only Tinker model that looks any good IMO.

^^^Black pair is not to bad. Most will probably agree that the version of the XIII’s that released is a lot better.

Last edited:
^those tinker 13s are yucky. A likkle off topic but I’m hoping that the Tinker 10s supposedly coming out are the steel 10s with the toe cap

Im torn between getting the Tinkers or Katrinas. I want both but all i need is one....and the wife would kill me if i got both.

image.jpg
What do you think about the red laces?
I’m rockin it this way. I think.

Im torn between getting the Tinkers or Katrinas. I want both but all i need is one....and the wife would kill me if i got both.
Depends on what your looking for.

Katrinas look cleaner to me, which usually translates to "better" with my eyes. But the Tinker 3's are those shoes that are just different, unconventional, much like Tinker himself. It says to ppl, this is not ur ordinary everyday 3. A good conversation shoe full of history. It's also the first shoe for this release so who knows if or when there's another.

For me, one looks better overall than the other... but the other has just the right amount of "different" to catch my eye.

Depends on what your looking for.

Katrinas look cleaner to me, which usually translates to "better" with my eyes. But the Tinker 3's are those shoes that are just different, unconventional, much like Tinker himself. It says to ppl, this is not ur ordinary everyday 3. A good conversation shoe full of history. It's also the first shoe for this release so who knows if or when there's another.

For me, one looks better overall than the other... but the other has just the right amount of "different" to catch my eye.

You def have a point for both. Im actually leaning more towards the Tinkers because i appreciate the look. Its different but not too crazy. Im a graphic designer myself so i personally relate to the design process before coming to the final product. I may get the Katrinas later on down the line.

It's good to see so many people like the Tinker 3s, when they bricked with no resell value anymore I felt like 95% of the sneaker communty ended up not wanting it anymore calling them whack lol. People bailed and pairs are still sitting in my area, only if it could be like this with most sneakers lol

It's good to see so many people like the Tinker 3s, when they bricked with no resell value anymore I felt like 95% of the sneaker communty ended up not wanting it anymore calling them whack lol. People bailed and pairs are still sitting in my area, only if it could be like this with most sneakers lol
I actually like these over the Sean w 1/97s I just got. I’m flipping those to make these a freebie

Back
Top Bottom