Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Agreed! And I was one of those guys that thought these were butt ugly when 1st released. These are so fire .Havnt worn mine yet but I copped for retail from shiekh on the restock

Yep. Same here! When these first were announced I thought they were fugly. But I came to respect the concept, and the deep 80s look they have. It's all a nice package. When SnS had the restock, I chose them over the Cap and Gown 11. My pair is still in my huge DS list, but will be worn soon.

These are just too goo imo, so glad I picked these up...

gplus8389644500641688213.jpg

gplus1606853798415834217.jpg

Copped today on sneakrs crazy anniversary restock. Couldn't get the animal am1 but psych'd af to still get these. Figured they'd be slept on with this release so went for them after I struck out on the atmos. Good bet in the end.

These went quick in the UK with only small sizes left a day or two after they dropped. I hear they were sitting below retail at some places in the US but with shipping and tax it would be like paying resell.

Can't wait to get these unboxed and on feet this weekend anyway!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180808-094233_SNEAKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180808-094233_SNEAKRS.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 5
Still hunting for this at a decent (pref. <retail) markup.
Very nice looking kicks, fr. Even more so down the line.

Mannnnnnnnn. I almost want to go to Grad School / Law School / whatever @ Oregon, just to rock the gear. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom