Air Jordan 3 "True Blue" (no pics)

I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE CONCRETE INFO.
i wont believe it until i see pics from someone more credible (not trying to be messed up to op but ive never heard any info ofupcoming releases come from him)
there have been too many rumors lately

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^exactly my point, I believe only half of what I see!
I certainly have not seen any re-re-re-re-re-re-retro tru blue confirmations as of yet
nerd.gif
i don't trust any of the word until i see catalog pics or pics of the shoe itself. sure this guy might give me an "i told you so" ifthey do release, but i never trust this word at all. manager from fl knows enough to keep me roughly posted, and i'm sure he doesn't start rumors forattention like some NTer's (not making an accusation here).

there had been rumors of the true blue iiis again a couple years back i think,
so i wont believe it until theres a pic floating around
thanks for the info tho, i hope they do drop

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

I hope they dont retro these, JB will find someway to ruin this pair.
they were already ruined when the added the jumpman on the back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

I hope they dont retro these, JB will find someway to ruin this pair.
they were already ruined when the added the jumpman on the back.
laugh.gif
Just imagine the damn CDP III's and Fire Red III's except with different colors. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
laugh.gif

They're gonna mess these up like they did with the black/cements and the fire reds. And make them all look like trashy fakes like NT's beloved coolgreys, flips, and DTRT iii's -- all of which are terrible looking shoes that shouldn't exist. I'm glad I have my 2 pairs of 2001 true blue retros,and black and cements, and mocha's, and of course the white/cements...

why don't ya ask wale the rapper...he was spotted with a pair recently...ask him if they are new.

i bout them at flight club like a year ago...i never really wore them ...i love them tho...i dont think they comin back out anytime soon

Originally Posted by Untitled

why don't ya ask wale the rapper...he was spotted with a pair recently...ask him if they are new.

Its the 01 retro he was spotted with a pair a couple months ago also

Back
Top Bottom