Air Jordan 38

How long before we get tech specs? Since we’ve seen them this early, is it still a fall release (Sept)
Hopefully sooner rather than later. I wanna know what’s going on tech wise super bad! Since the shoes already debuted, I’m curious if they’ll push the release date up since the 37 seems to have done so badly in sales

I believe the release will remain in the Fall, but I believe the spec will come in the next month or so, roughly about the time we were supposed to see the shoe revealed!

...or could we see a flash release early, maybe during the playoffs sometime in May or June and the next colorway in September?

We've never seen a new Air Jordan this early in public. The 37's are perceived as a failure in the eyes of many. With Nike pulling out the 37 quicker than ever from their website, early and heavy discounts like never before.

Could that be a corporate image decision to quickly take the focus out of the 37's retail failure, make forget about those and quick off to the next?

Or maybe they're just testing public reaction before the 38 go into production sometime this Summer, so they don't manufacture too many pairs for nothing following the 37's lack of sales?

I really do hope they drop early. Since that ncaa pair she debuted had to be sanctioned, I hope that somehow means they've moved up the timeline. I mean I can't imagine it would be more than just a month early or something, but it would be nice. Still gonna be a long 4 or 5 months waiting though. For all we know they just wanted to have some actual on court performance and get some feedback and make final minor minor tweaks before production fully ramps up.

The 37's are perceived as a failure in the eyes of many. With Nike pulling out the 37 quicker than ever from their website, early and heavy discounts like never before.

Could that be a corporate image decision to quickly take the focus out of the 37's retail failure, make forget about those and quick off to the next?

Or maybe they're just testing public reaction before the 38 go into production sometime this Summer, so they don't manufacture too many pairs for nothing following the 37's lack of sales?

He comin. That dude is comin. :lol:

He'll be in here any minute to defend the honor of the 37. I really hope that's another jokey/one-note/troll account

Anyone unlike myself and not too darn sorry to go look and see when the 37 was initially leaked?

Exactly why I dont get down with the 7 or the 37. No direct matching to the bulls jersey. 👎

27F03FED-3190-4075-B30F-D197491C372F.jpeg

?

Cardinal gold isn't in the Chicago Bulls uniform.
Cardinal VII was absolutely a match to Chicago uniform. The gold was a nod to the Bull's championship (also foreshadows future trophies). Gold couldn't have been introduced in the VI's since they won after all the production run was done. So Tinker started adding gold to the Cardinals and VII was of the earliest time that gold accents was introduced to basketball sneakers (VII Olympics featured both silver and slight gold trims).

Cardinal VII was absolutely a match to Chicago uniform. The gold was a nod to the Bull's championship (also foreshadows future trophies). Gold couldn't have been introduced in the VI's since they won after all the production run was done. So Tinker started adding gold to the Cardinals and VII was of the earliest time that gold accents was introduced to basketball sneakers (VII Olympics featured both silver and slight gold trims).
That could be absolutely right and more but that didn't stop them from making a direct color match to bulls jerseys.

Every J after the 7 did match.

That could be absolutely right and more but that didn't stop them from making a direct color match to bulls jerseys.

The original white 8s had blue and grey in them. The playoff 8 had yellow and blue as well. The White 9s and Chicago 10s I can agree. MJ wore an 11 for an entire season with Concord purple in them. Taxi yellow in 12s, green holograms in 13s. Im confused to what your terms are for matching.

If that is your logic then I'm not sure what you are arguing for exactly? The very next J the VIII white/black true-red has gray accents all over. Gray is not part of Chicago Bulls uniform either. There is also concord accents on the tongue. If you are saying the BRED playoffs are the direct match then that has concord purple as well as gold/yellow accents. The VII Cardinals and Hare's are both within that realm of those CW ranges that match to bulls jerseys.

The original white 8s had blue and grey in them. The playoff 8 had yellow and blue as well. The White 9s and Chicago 10s I can agree. MJ wore an 11 for an entire season with Concord purple in them. Taxi yellow in 12s, green holograms in 13s. Im confused to what your terms are for matching.
I replied around the same time and didn't see your message but it looks like we are saying the same thing and disproving his claim with multiple examples.

So basically with that hard white/black/red only rule here are the Tinker-era Jordans that NToweG enjoys:

The white and black first colorway of the 9
The Chicago 10
The black and red 11
The white and red 12
The black and red 12
The white and black first cw of the 13
The white and red 13
The black and red 13
The first color 14
White and red 14
Black and red 14

Man whatever you’re into is fine but that’s a very stringent rule to go by lol.

Nobody gonna tell me that every 7 and 8 isn’t drop dead banging with the bulls gear

Back
Top Bottom