Air Jordan 38

I wear Jordan's and some nikes. So you're saying 37s are some of the best shoes nike has ever put out??
Yeah I do! There’s so much potential for the tech and materials on the 37s that can and will be tweaked for future designs. But you guys are so stuck in your ways! Everyone here ignoring the possibilities that lenoweave can never be improved on and want all future Air Jordans. Everyone here is too ignorant about having a completely breathable/minimalistic Air Jordan. Everybody here believing that all Air Jordans should have expensive high end leather/suede/nubuck uppers and nothing else. And you have the audacity to judge me about it because I don’t agree with everyone here? You guys give a lot of love (albeit fake love) for the 38’s because everybody here overhated the 37s.

Last edited:
1679873439935.jpeg

These are great! Automatic double up for me! Excited for the aqua colorway!

So I'm guessing it would be a white shroud. I could get down with that.

blob_zzzaac

Yeah I do! There’s so much potential for the tech and materials on the 37s that can and will be tweaked for future designs. But you guys are so stuck in your ways! Everyone here ignoring the possibilities that lenoweave can never be improved on and want all future Air Jordans. Everyone here is too ignorant about having a completely breathable/minimalistic Air Jordan. Everybody here believing that all Air Jordans should have expensive high end leather/suede/nubuck uppers and nothing else. And you have the audacity to judge me about it because I don’t agree with everyone here? You guys give a lot of love (albeit fake love) for the 38’s because everybody here overhated the 37s.

Edit: I’m done. I wanted this post deleted. I can’t stand everybody’s hypocrisy here
I love lenoweave on the 36's. it really was amazing. containment, durability, breathability, it was great.

These remind me of the Zoom Generation as well, in the white/black colorway.
Not speaking about performance whatsoever but so far these look 100x better than those abysmal 37s. Again, not talking about performance but just aesthetics. The 37 is one of my least favorite Jordan game shoes of all time, easy, in terms of looks.

Damn $200 off the rip huh 🤔. I’ll probably be in on a pair around this time next year lol. I feel like they’re anticipating it to go on sale asap lol. 37s started off $185 and I’ve seen them as low as $89 within 6-8 months.

The original Lenoweave :Tech Flex

:lol:

1.jpg

:pimp:

I never understood the hate on the 19's. Personally, other than the Iconic 11's and 13's, Flint 13's being my all time favorite. the 19 immediately falls into 3rd. Maybe 2nd...I'll never forget my parents mailing these to me in Texas when I was in the military/boot camp when they came out. I believe it was an 04/05 release and when they showed up, I was almost scared to wear them..

Okay, off topic right quick: I let them sit in my room and it's tied to another set of dudes (common shower/bathroom) and they told us over and over they (the military) was not responsible for anything lost or stolen. Like a car wash...

Have a nice day and I decide to break them out. No time like the present! Sure as ****, we get to the PX and it starts to pour. I'd say no more than a 5 minute walk back to my dorm.

The dude I was with just said who cares. let's just run back. I'm like **** you, not with these on! Then immediately I run and grab 4 of those plastic shopping bags, tied two each around each shoe, and made it back and they were perfect!

Back
Top Bottom