Air Jordan 38

Had an IG friend send me this from Scheels in Minnesota.
2C431FA9-41D2-4DD9-8066-B6DA651AAE61.jpeg

Just my two cents, but I'm really growing tired of those speckled or whatever they are laces. I mean, why can't we just have some basic one colored laces?

Seeing those two-color laces on every model is getting old kinda quick, and that's the main reason why I usually save the laces from old shoes that are gonna go to garbage bin. Yes, I have a **** ton of laces in my closet 😅

I am not a fan of the contrast stitching and side panel weave on those red mids or the white lows. I think the shoe flows better when stitching and weave match with the panels behind and around it…

SO, I just got a pair of the Fundamentals from NDC in my TS and they seem 1/2 size big. There is definitely too much room in the toebox. I have a normal width foot and most people on this site and most reviewers say go TTS. I'm very surprised I will likely need to go 1/2 size down. :angry: :smh:

I went TTS in mine. I don't think JB is ever gonna address the separation issue. We're not past it at all, people just stopped buying them or stopped hooping in the pairs they have, it seems. I think there's one guy whose pair is good, but that's it.

I'll still try the lows out full force though. Gonna suck to wait another 5 months for em though, if they aren't coming out for a while.

Back
Top Bottom