Air Jordan 38

IMG_0006.jpeg

My eye immediately jumps here

1697245310876.png

If the sole separates on that pair from lapstone I’ll just send it back to Nike for a voucher.
Both statements are sad on both sides of purchasing this shoe. On the front side you have to check to see if the issue has been addressed. On the back side, already having a contingency plan because the issue hasn't been addressed.

Both statements are sad on both sides of purchasing this shoe. On the front side you have to check to see if the issue has been addressed. On the back side, already having a contingency plan because the issue hasn't been addressed.
The only sad part is that these could have been a great sig shoe. The design is great and beautiful, performance is great and the materials is pretty solid with the exception on durability issues of the shoe on some owners.

35s are still the best looking of all the Air Jordan 30 and up imo... For those who have hooped in these, how do they stack up to the previous air Jordan models over the last couple of years. Better, worse, neutral?

Last edited:
35s are still the best looking of all the Air Jordan 30 and up imo... For those who have hopped in these, how do they stack up to the previous air Jordan models over the last couple of years. Better, worse, neutral?
I found the 36 really great followed really really close by the 38s then by the 34s.

the 35 DNAs looked nice. they could have been performers. some defects though almost destroyed my feet.

Back
Top Bottom