Air Jordan 38

1000013239.jpg

My pair after six hours of playing in them.

1000013239.jpg

My pair after six hours of playing in them.

I was gonna ask indoor or outdoor but the rest fo the sole doesn't even look like you played at all so clearly a good indoor court. SMFH.

Damn JB. I guess this will be the beginning and end of the whole move to make the shoe super light and with recycled material etc.

Fitting too, because 9s are tanks. So the 39s will be tanks, and Nike surely had to see this coming so it's a built in excuse the make the 9 a tank.

Can't believe they watched the Curry line have this exact issue then they make a shoe with a sole that clearly faces that same problem.

I was gonna ask indoor or outdoor but the rest fo the sole doesn't even look like you played at all so clearly a good indoor court. SMFH.

Damn JB. I guess this will be the beginning and end of the whole move to make the shoe super light and with recycled material etc.

Fitting too, because 9s are tanks. So the 39s will be tanks, and Nike surely had to see this coming so it's a built in excuse the make the 9 a tank.

Can't believe they watched the Curry line have this exact issue then they make a shoe with a sole that clearly faces that same problem.
I was thinking about those Currys as well. Same problem. Couldn't remember how they resolved that problem. On the other hand, is there a possibility for a class action lawsuit against JB with this kind of product qc issues? Last 2 shoes have been terrible with regards to qc or testing.

Just got my pair in and holy ****.. these are F***ing Air Jordans fam.. Feels like 98. Hate the box to hell,:sick: toe box is bs,:emoji_cry: and the tongue is OD :smh:.. other than that.. they KILT these joints. :nthat:

Bout a solid 8.5 with box and all.. better box and maybe lower tongue height would've EASILY made these a 9 and the best numbered J since 23. 34's come close.

Everyone was worried about the Tatum 1 traction set up, lol. Those work really well. Foam heel not much cushion but yeah.

Don’t see myself even considering these for the near future. See how it plays out

Yea, strictly indoors for these. This is just unexcusable for an 220€ shoe, Jordan brand HAS TO address this flaw. They just can't wipe this under the carpet, too many instances already.
Wow only 6 hours and the soles yellowing like that. I know it’s function over fashion, but dang. Never mind the glue issues.

Has to be the floor I play on, it's one of those rubberized courts that are optimized for volleyball or floorball. Rarely we get any wooden floors here anymore :/

Just got my pair in and holy ****.. these are F***ing Air Jordans fam.. Feels like 98. Hate the box to hell,:sick: toe box is bs,:emoji_cry: and the tongue is OD :smh:.. other than that.. they KILT these joints. :nthat:

Bout a solid 8.5 with box and all.. better box and maybe lower tongue height would've EASILY made these a 9 and the best numbered J since 23. 34's come close.
that Zero Waste box is the best box the world has ever seen EVER.

Has to be the floor I play on, it's one of those rubberized courts that are optimized for volleyball or floorball. Rarely we get any wooden floors here anymore :/
it shouldn't be a problem. I played in rubberized courts before and never had one instance of fraying except for the Jordan 21s which had soft rubber on them. the only difference is that the outsole held for the 21s, these ones just peeled off like they are fakes.

just curious on where you got your pair. is it from NDC? I got my pair from the U.K.

Feel the exact same way. When I got mine yesterday, I thought, these look like I could’ve been wearing them in college in 97-98.

What don’t you like about the toe box?

it shouldn't be a problem. I played in rubberized courts before and never had one instance of fraying except for the Jordan 21s which had soft rubber on them. the only difference is that the outsole held for the 21s, these ones just peeled off like they are fakes.

just curious on where you got your pair. is it from NDC? I got my pair from the U.K.

Yea I don't think that floor finish has anything to do with these ripping, I was referring to an earlier comment about them yellowing already.

I got my pair also straight from Nike Europe, gonna be having an chat with them tomorrow morning about return and their warranty.

See, this is how I feel too but then the sole starts separating/crumbling and your excitement is killed.

Back
Top Bottom