Air Jordan 38

If they aren't too lumpy, they might be nice for casual wear but it's a stretch. Bball shoes don't look as versatile as they used to. Closest have been 34 and 36.

Second championship team couldn't be bad and win the ship though. That was the year Robinson stole the MVP from Dream and Dream gave him that work in the playoffs. They started off slow that season because they dealt a good portion of their depth for Clyde. That 2nd half of the season they were much better.

Because you win the championship also doesn't mean you're the best team.

The team was 47-35. They were far from a dominant team. They almost lost their first and second round match ups. It's also about match ups and injuries. That very next year they had nearly a identical record and lost in the second round.

Because you win the championship also doesn't mean you're the best team.

The team was 47-35. They were far from a dominant team. They almost lost their first and second round match ups. It's also about match ups and injuries. That very next year they had nearly an identical record and lost in the second round.
I hear everything you’re saying and I get it. I’m not saying the Rockets would win, but I don’t think the Bulls would just walk through them either. They swept the team that beat Michael and the Bulls in 6 games in the ECF.

You’re right. It’s not always the best team that wins it, but at that point after the WCF they were the hottest and clicking at the right time. Unfortunately, we’ll never know the outcome and it’s just a big what if?

1683287488274.png

Whats crazy is the same silly guys on here that had every negative response to this shoe...they see another pic or two..now their fans and raving about how they like the colorway and these J's are dope! Silly flip flopping ...lol

Gotcha. Pictures like the one above make you think they can go ahead and release that info now. Like they are already in people’s hands to the extent they are on someone’s couch with an infant holding them, but still holding out on the specs.

Last edited:
I don't want to ma
I hear everything you’re saying and I get it. I’m not saying the Rockets would win, but I don’t think the Bulls would just walk through them either. They swept the team that beat Michael and the Bulls in 6 games in the ECF.

You’re right. It’s not always the best team that wins it, but at that point after the WCF they were the hottest and clicking at the right time. Unfortunately, we’ll never know the outcome and it’s just a big what

You’re right. It’s not always the best team that wins it, but at that point after the WCF they were the hottest and clicking at the right time. Unfortunately, we’ll never know the outcome and it’s just a big what if?
I don't want to make you feel any worse, because I did kind of start this whole thing with a joke about the meaning of four dots. But the Knicks took the Rockets to a game seven and the Bulls, minus the man himself, took those very same Knicks to a game seven in '94. And we all remember how game one ended in '95. The Bulls could have easily jumped out to a 2-0 series lead and most likely would have finished off the inexperienced Magic in 5-6 games. I'm pretty confident that the outcome in all of this would be 8 straight at least for Chicago. So two or three dots on the shoe would probably be more reasonable.

I don't want to ma

I don't want to make you feel any worse, because I did kind of start this whole thing with a joke about the meaning of four dots. But the Knicks took the Rockets to a game seven and the Bulls, minus the man himself, took those very same Knicks to a game seven in '94. And we all remember how game one ended in '95. The Bulls could have easily jumped out to a 2-0 series lead and most likely would have finished off the inexperienced Magic in 5-6 games. I'm pretty confident that the outcome in all of this would be 8 straight at least for Chicago. So two or three dots on the shoe would probably be more reasonable.
Feel any worse? :rofl:

Speaking confidently = biased. That's all that needs to be said lol. Backs to the 38s..

Back
Top Bottom