Air Jordan 38

Liking the looks of the 38s so far. Looking forward to getting the tech specs. Some interesting stuff appears to be going on with the shoe.

I still prefer to play in lows, so looking forward to information on those down the road.

Last edited:
Liking the looks of the 38s so far. Looking forward to getting the tech specs. Some interesting stuff appears to be going on with shoe.

I still prefer to play in lows, so looking forward to information on those down the road.
I hope they put out some outstanding colorways, and not just PE’s for the players. I really don’t care about the shoes we can’t purchase.

I hope those Luka 2s are a Black Panther inspiration.

And then I hope another BP tribute goes out on these.

Screenshot_20230506-055526~2.png
i guess that's an 8
38. Two X’s on the sides and one in the middle

Looking less likely that support frame is Zoom, too many bends…Zoom can’t mend like that. But could Zoom even work in a ‘transfer’ role? Maybe as a segmented unit, but not in a DMX function.
But the zoom isn't in the flex zone. Notice that where your forefoot flexes you have foam. I still think it's zoom.

There are quite a few details that most will over look on the 38, for instance there are 23 golfball divits on the silver midsole plate, there is a 8 making up the 3x logo on the tongue( which someone else did spot and the sole actually has 2 Jumpman logos face away from the porthole in the sole

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507-060415.png
    Screenshot_20230507-060415.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_20230507-060625.png
    Screenshot_20230507-060625.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 328
Back
Top Bottom