Air Jordan 38

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507-090701.png
    Screenshot_20230507-090701.png
    936.9 KB · Views: 240
I wonder if different colorways will have different designs for the rear quarter panel.
That would be cool. Lets hope so. I would love it if, on one of the other colorways, we get an “air jordan” spell out on that middle panel as a call out the the strap on the og 8. Because on the og, that’s exactly where the “air jordan“ on the strap would fall on the 38.

That would be cool. Lets hope so. I would love it if, on one of the other colorways, we get an “air jordan” spell out on that middle panel as a call out the the strap on the og 8. Because on the og, that’s exactly where the “air jordan“ on the strap would fall on the 38.
Im looking forward to something like that too. Maybe they put it on the other tongue, but my money would be on they put the other side of the ring.

These just look better and better with each reveal. Some of the shots have an unfinished look about the sole with that red part as a gap between the midfoot and the toebox but I would hope that isn't a flaw since it's so visible.

Can't wait til we get a glimpse of a new colorway to see what the possibilities are.

Call back/ Nod days are done. Nothing about these are going to the 8 and thats a good thing. I still cant figure why they put the ring in though. The pair does not need it.

Im looking forward to something like that too. Maybe they put it on the other tongue, but my money would be on they put the other side of the ring
IMG_9123.jpeg

Guess what! 23 on the middle of the ‘strap’ just like on the 8.
I can't make it out. I'm sitting here unfocusing my eyes like on those 3D paintings still nothing. I was thinking that that would be the right place to put it.

Im looking forward to something like that too. Maybe they put it on the other tongue, but my money would be on they put the other side of the ring

I can't make it out. I'm sitting here unfocusing my eyes like on those 3D paintings still nothing. I was thinking that that would be the right place to put it.
probably something MJ scribbled in Kindergarten

I’m seeing “designed engineered(?) ___________ greatest of all time”
IMG_0521.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom