Air Jordan 38

Being a white kid from the Midwest in 95-96(6th & 7th grade) the 11’s were popular in my schools small conference, among the kids that played basketball. My younger brother had the OG breds, and I remember a few kids on the various bball squads that had the concords & breds. They were THE shoe to have.

The 38 most certainly has an instant classic type vibe from that initial colorway, IMO. Not saying it’s at all like the 11 in terms of sheer popularity & must have, as the shoe game has changed immensely since the mid 90’s.

this part should have been slimmed down to make the shoe look more sleeker. it reminds me of when i create a shoe in nba 2k and some of the parts are too clunky so i have to add another layer to smooth it out
Screenshot_20230529_140858_Gallery.jpg

Really liking the design of this shoe after the meh 37's. Sucks though that it's gonna be a long wait until they make some low's.

I really hope the lows maintain the same design and are basically just the same shoe with a lower collar. I want them to retain the woven side panels and overall look/colorblocking potential rather than coming with a different-looking upper.

1. Them fakes.
2. If that's an upcoming colorway, I'm tired if these white bottom soles. They never look good in the long run.

Edit.
3. If they're not fakes. They're definitely different from what's been on athletes feet.

Last edited:
So tired of seeing all these photoshopped images in here and teasing us of what COULD be :lol:
Well I'll give you something to wet your appetite for the big reveal another colorway
tongue reminds me of the mario hat lol
I said that too, but I'm guessing they are a prototype for the shoe, now will we get this colorway or something close is still up in the air
thumbnail.png
IMG_1087(20230531-133122) (1).JPG

All I know I was sent these from a friend of mine and was told they could very well be another colorway, but as I was told it's a prototype of the shoe! Only time will tell because.i have not seen any other actual shoes except for the WNBA and Fundamental colorways? And as we know Jordan often reveals 4 colorways at the reveal event

Back
Top Bottom