Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

giphy.gif

20% off at FTL use code: MEMDAY20
Doesn't apply for Pure $ 4's.

$150 isn't low enough

I want to see which 4s will go to the outlet and priced below $120

Motorsport 4s, or Black/GameRoyal 4s

I prefer Black/GameRoyal 4s, because black doesn't get dirty.

And the Motorsport 4s leather is similar to True Blue 3s....... polyurethane

$150 isn't low enough

I want to see which 4s will go to the outlet and priced below $120

Motorsport 4s, or Black/GameRoyal 4s

I prefer Black/GameRoyal 4s, because black doesn't get dirty.

And the Motorsport 4s leather is similar to True Blue 3s....... polyurethane

The long haired suede ages badly

I kinda want those as well

I seem to dirty up white leather kicks fairly easily

Kinda wish they started lowering retail price so atleast if they sat the prices would drop and be slightly cheaper

Or even with discount code or gift card at lower retail would be nicer

Oh well, they wanna keep pricing at $200

I must be in the minority that prefers the white motorsports to the blacks.
I prefer the white but the creasing and dirty shows quick

I don't even like black shoes but they look better in the long run
Just gotta stay on top of cleaning them. Creasing...is what it is.

That said, mine are still DS. 
laugh.gif
 Busting them out this weekend though.

Nah!!! Motorsports Killing the alternate, and $ 4s!!!Got 2 pair of Sports,and only need 1 Pair of the alternates...

Last edited:
Don't know about you guys but this makes me want the breds more than the royal counterpart

Last edited:
I'm with you. The black motorsports remind me of the sport blue 3s that released a ways back. People aren't really too into them, even though the colorblocking was pretty nice. At least these black motorsports don't have that translucent bottom though :x

Nah!!! Motorsports Killing the alternate, and $ 4s!!!Got 2 pair of Sports,and only need 1 Pair of the alternates...
I love your passion on this forum bro. 
laugh.gif

It's refreshing.
Don't know about you guys but this makes me want the breds more than the royal counterpart
I'm in for Black/Reds. 
devil.gif

I'm with you. The black motorsports remind me of the sport blue 3s that released a ways back. People aren't really too into them, even though the colorblocking was pretty nice. At least these black motorsports don't have that translucent bottom though
sick.gif
I forgot they had translucent soles.

I'm just a big fan of white based sneakers. Just picked up a pair of Orlando DMP 60+ 7s for $190. DS 
glasses.gif

The long haired suede ages badly
He's talking about these
Man....NDC pics always get me. Black netting looks awesome.

Last edited:
Glad they didn't try to get too creative with the sole by making it transparent like the sport blue 3s.  Really didn't care for that, though that shoe was overall highly underrated.  In retrospect I should have got a pair, however, at this point I'll just wait it out for the BC3s.

Glad they didn't try to get too creative with the sole by making it transparent like the sport blue 3s.  Really didn't care for that, though that shoe was overall highly underrated.  In retrospect I should have got a pair, however, at this point I'll just wait it out for the BC3s.

The materials, translucent blue sole, and addition of unnecessary (in my opinion) extra amounts of blue to the interior and heel made me not see those as Blue Black Cement IIIs, whereas as these Alternates are a perfect colorblocking match to the Black Cement IVs and definitely have my eye.

I'm glad they didn't try to play around with anything here as well.

Back
Top Bottom