Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

^ probably
But they will probably be priced at $150
Unless they sit hard, then will drop price gradually

Thanks to dude that gave a heads up.
$143 shipped so I can't complain.
I almost paid $151 on eastbay (not including tax) a couple weeks back with their last 20% coupon thinking that would be a good deal. Glad I waited.

I've been out the game a little while, is $120 the sale price that Jordans that don't sell well usually dip too? 

I saw these at Foot Action for $150 like above poster reported and ended up pulling trigger. Right in time for reverse motor sports lol 
grin.gif

I've been out the game a little while, is $120 the sale price that Jordans that don't sell well usually dip too? 

I saw these at Foot Action for $150 like above poster reported and ended up pulling trigger. Right in time for reverse motor sports lol 
grin.gif
 i got a pair recently from someone who posted a link, it was $133 about 150ish shipped. so thats about the going price right now, especially with the alternates droppin soon i see these maybe going for lower. only jordan's that drop to $120 or below are 1's really, even the 14's at my local outlet have stayed above $130 and theyve been there for weeks

When they hit outlets they are usually priced at $150
If they sit longer you might be able to grab online for $120
But yeah $150 is not bad
I paid $133 shipped

When they hit outlets they are usually priced at $150
If they sit longer you might be able to grab online for $120
But yeah $150 is not bad
I paid $133 shipped

I paid $50 from platos closet
Previous owner smokes. Smokey MS4

Just swapped out the insole and good as new. Creases? I love creases.
Pure Money 4s that leather everything worth $133

MS4 polyurethane no NIKEAIR worth only $50 to me.

Had to cop another with 20% off and gift card

Ended up copping one for the lil bro, still hasn't worn the TB III I copped him [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got em for $106 shipped with 10% discount code and free 2 day shipping.  Glad I didn't go for these on release day, lol. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom