Air Jordan 4 & 11 Retail Prices Increase for Holiday 2012

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I'm really not surprised about this increase, to be honest I'm a little surprised that it isn't more. especially when nike brass is sitting there watching resale prices going through the roof they have to be thinking about trying to eat into those resellers profits.

truth. You know these 11's will be pre-sale for about $400, and the resell will be $420. Why nike doesnt do a pre-order system months in advance still baffles me. We all dont live near niketown
for the RSVP  

Hell all of these retailers should do a pre-order system to "help" "contain" some of the madness, fighting, police presence, and camping.

Even a $25 pre-order fee would be great IMO.

Taken from theshoegame.com

"P.A's Finest says:

May 8, 2012 at 10:06 pm

I’ve been venturing to other brands, JB has lost their damn mind. I have a good job but I’m not about to pay for a shoe that used to cost 125 (ei. OG Space Jams) but now is 200 with cheap a** quality and having to camp out for days an fight fake sneakerheads and resellers. All the while they give celebrities and rappers who have all the money in the world the shoes for free!!! Hell to the naw, you’ve lost me JB. Peeaace oouuut (Smokey voice)" 

You COULDN'T have said it any better bro. #*%$ Nike and Brand Jordan, excuse my language but this has gotten out of hand. Guess i'll be rocking Crazy 8's and whatever else looks good from other brands.

Oh well. My JB days were coming to an end already. I pretty much only wear my favorite pairs nowadays anyway. Will grab the 4's on black friday and I'll officially have be done.

*#!# makes no sense 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Oh well. My JB days were coming to an end already. I pretty much only wear my favorite pairs nowadays anyway. Will grab the 4's on black friday and I'll officially have be done.

1183019_o.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet?
Why do you want to lock it?

Cause the price increase has been fixed.
Only $5 increase on the Bred 11s.

OP didn't edit the title or his original post.

Back
Top Bottom