Air Jordan 4 - 6 -7 Summer 2012

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

Citrus 7s again??? The 6s look an orange tone which is busted. Only the 4s and purple 7s look coppable.
Not citrus brah. Thats Gold and yellow. I agree, the gold VI's look 
sick.gif
 and in a bad way.

Raptors are all I need but I will prob cop the Olympics since 6's are my favorite Jordan 

Was I the only one that interpreted the title as a fusion between the 4 6 and 7?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

4's - copped as long as they keep spike lee the HELL off the shoe, and dont screw anything else up.

black red 7's - copped as well, again so long as they dont screw it up somehow, ie, suede etc...

Olympic 6's, SUPER copped - i might have to even let small changes slide on this one.

everything else is garbage.

I'll try to get those 6's and 4's.

The Gold Medal pack would be great to copy, but this is gonna be a crazy limited release.

I doubt I'll be able to get without having to sell my soul.

I guess grave digging is what it has come to huh
laugh.gif

Everyone is saying they are passing on the pack now, wait till pics release everyone will have a change of heart then

oly 6's a must have after that i might see everything else at a outlet.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I guess grave digging is what it has come to huh
laugh.gif

Everyone is saying they are passing on the pack now, wait till pics release everyone will have a change of heart then
Exactly!
It happens all the time.

Smh.

I wanna cop, but it won't be easy.

As we recently also had many 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13
14, and more 4, 6, 7, 10, 14 and 12 to come this year,
It is only a matter of time that the 8 will drop again
In 2013. I also hope that they start to retro
The post jordan bulls era air jordans such like
the 15 to 23 step by step.

ill take those Olympic VI's and that's it so far... not a fan of the IV's and i only like the gold and white VI's but those might be impossible to cop

The IVs look promising but won't say if I'll cop till I see more pics and until I get the WC IVs and see if the quality is worth it.

Went crazy buying xmas gifts,and with all the releases in late 2011, i bought too many pairs of the 3s, Chicagos and Concords. Next Cements

Im planning coping them all its too hard to pass. Max out the credit card, deal with it later.

^^ I feel the same bro!

However, if those Charcoal 7's are darkened before release date, I'll pass big time!

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

ill take those Olympic VI's and that's it so far... not a fan of the IV's and i only like the gold and white VI's but those might be impossible to cop

now looking at that picture the jordan six is the only shoe that really appeals to my interest. 

Back
Top Bottom