Air Jordan 4 - 6 -7 Summer 2012

Oly VI's and hopefully the pack with the VII's will be mine I want the black/gold VII pretty bad.....

copping 6 for sure, maybe the 4 and 7.

I am disapointed with the pack 6/7, don't really like the gold on the 7 and I think the 6 are just not doing it for me. So pass on the pack for sure.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Originally Posted by zerimar22

when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was another horrible hybrid like the 6-17-23.. hahaha
Yeah, me too.
laugh.gif

the gold medal pack pics are out, i just dont know how to share it without violating, isnt there a thread on the gold medal pack? if so please direct me

Originally Posted by cw2022

the gold medal pack pics are out, i just dont know how to share it without violating, isnt there a thread on the gold medal pack? if so please direct me

I put the images up on the thread... Read this after I did it

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by cw2022

I put the images up on the thread... Read this after I did it
found it and commented, thank you sir

Definitely would only cop Olympic 6 and the bred 4s. Too bad the 4s arent going to have the Mars logo...

If I can, I'll get all.

I have the Olympic 7's from 2010, and they're like 8.5/10 condition so I'll pass on those.

I have a feeling only the 6s will be alright quality. Nd maybe they'll mess up the 4s colors nd make it burgandy or somethin like they did the cements =//

Back
Top Bottom