Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

Guess it’s just US & Canada (EU as well?) releasing them on 22nd tho..... Every time I clicked the links like above, both of my Nike APP and/or SNKRS APP comes back w/ error messages probably because..., Nike-Japan hasn’t even announced the reissue of BC4 to this day....

Guess it’s just US & Canada (EU as well?) releasing them on 22nd tho..... Every time I clicked the links like above, both of my Nike APP and/or SNKRS APP comes back w/ error messages probably because..., Nike-Japan hasn’t even announced the reissue of BC4 to this day....

In the EU the bc 4 has even loaded up on our sneakers app, like I am seeing from some of these screenshots and there has been no official word so I don't actually know if they are dropping tomorrow in the EU, they aren't even on the footlocker release calendar for us..

I wear a 12.5 in the 5s. Scared to get a 12.5 in these and it not work out. Was gonna cop on nike app

Just wondering, it's been a while since I ordered. Can we order online at midnight or do we have wait until 10am?

In the EU the bc 4 has even loaded up on our sneakers app, like I am seeing from some of these screenshots and there has been no official word so I don't actually know if they are dropping tomorrow in the EU, they aren't even on the footlocker release calendar for us..
I guess EU’s in the same boat w/ us. Just opened up SNKRS and still, nothing comes up.....

The only difference from yesterday was the images of Co-Jp’s Plum Dunk w/ Japanese descriptions that were already up on other country’s SNKRS app showing up now. What a job Nike-Jp has been doing....

Just wondering, it's been a while since I ordered. Can we order online at midnight or do we have wait until 10am?
Footlocker and SNKRS says 9am CST. That’s generally the time shoes drop but I wouldn’t be surprised if some websites release at 7am.

Not bad in person
1000x1332.jpeg.jpg

One more question. Are we allowed to try the kicks on before purchase or nah?

I don't know of a shoe store that doesn't let you do that, unless things have changed? Go to a local footlocker and you'll be good.

I'd cop at 115. 125 MAX

Will these get there? That would be ideal. I'm not spending $190 on sneakers. I can't do that anymore in life. It's dumb :lol:

Back
Top Bottom